chubacka

Today I....

RedSea   

Zenobia,

I can't say what I am thinking. I got in trouble with some sisters in here. But you probably know what I am thinking.

waa idinku kin duceeyey wadajir iyo nolol caafimad qabta.

Ghanima,

walal miskiin. You went back to school and work at the same time, that is hard work..tasabir sister, someday you'll be through it.

*back to topic*

Today, i've discovered that I gained 7 1/2 pounds over Ramadan.

Haneefah   

Oh I had an immensely challenging epidemiology exam today that literally made me question why I am in field. But then I calmed myself down and thought...these are not real cases, not real! Still, I despise this professor's ultra manipulative ways which I believe she in essence uses to hide her sloppiness and lack of mastery in the subject. Phew! I had to vent somewhere. I still have more qarabax stored in me, I think I should call someone. :D

PS: My dear Zenobia, I think I know what inanka is thinking and how he could've been mislead. LoL. I just have this feeling that 'the one' is this sleek, trendy purse you happened to be searching for the past weeks to go with your fabulous looking cayaaba. icon_razz.gif

today, i decided to look for another job! i hit the glass ceiling!! any empolyers here? u will get one hard working & honest homie.

holla back. i am free to move anywhere in this world except any place called la!! :confused:

Blessed   

Redka,

LOl. Thanks for the dua, howshaa beri hore ayaan xidhay.

Lols. Haneefah, you think you know me so well? Bah! I was just having a little fun with it and you're not that far off. smile.gif

I hope you feel better now. smile.gif

chubacka   

today i tried to convince my mum we should move hse and failed miserably, all I have done is to reafirm my mum's luv for this place :(

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Zenobia:

Lols. Haneefah, you think you know me so well? Bah! I was just having a little fun with it and you're not that far off.
smile.gif

I hope you feel better now.
smile.gif

After all, I do know you soo maha? ;)

I am feeling a lot better today alxamdulilah. After about 12 hrs of sleep, I called my mother in Saudi and just hearing her voice set my mood up for the day, then I did some shopping and last but not least, I made myself a really delicious looking and tasting dinner. So yea, thanks for asking hon.