chubacka

Today I....

chubacka   

Dying in Ramadan as far as i know is a good sign as jannah is open and hellfire is closed.

May Allah grant her forgiveness and a high place in Jannah.

Aaliyyah   

allah yarhamha Ibti.

allah uu naxariisto, I hear that if you die on ramadan , you go to heaven,is true?

CC I heard the same thing, so there is prolly some truth to it.

bishan wacan qofki dhinta, wuxu dhintay bil sheydaanka ilaahay xidhxidhay, janadana albaabadiisa furay...bil ka wanagsan in la dhintu ma jirto...

-Lily-   

Ghanima, I'm sorry about your cousin, Allaha u naxariisto. Hopefully Allah will turn her suffering into dambi dhaaf. Amiin.

Malika   

Today I am rejoicing the "SOMALINIMO",I got off paying a parking ticket just because I was a Somali sister to the Somali brother that was issueing parking tickets, where I parked by mistake hurrying to a meeting...He cancelled as soon as he realised I was Somali...God bless him!

God bless the Somali bus drive for stopping where he shouldnt stop to pick me up.. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Dahia

While I appreciate the gesture from our somali brothers, it is quite unfair to the rest, isnt it? Having said this, An Arab guy was about to issue a ticket on my car and when he saw me, he said "sister, take your car from here as you will be fined by others". I did appreciate it truly. I hate paying fines :(

Many times I was let on busses for free. One guy even refused to take the money. Personally I was afraid to be fined if i was caught.