Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Puntland Salutes Great Somali Flag .

Gabbal   

A.J timacadeh out to make me look a like a bad guy, huh? ;) No wonder you repeated your previous post.

It is said that "A blind-folded man walking into a house he thinks is his, intrudes on things unknown,"

You, but having come only last month, do not understand the history of the debates and arguments that have been going on this other peaceful forum, so I don't blame your intrusion on this battle of the wills.

I didn't insult my sister Angel Dust, SamiGirl, as a person nor did I insult her personality, I was just taken aback by her showing of ignorance.

Ehm nope...BUT I will bet my last dime it was a Somalilander--can not envisage any one else with such creativty and patriotism.

Now that is an insult to rest of the Somali nation, calling them unworthy of anything.

Funny how you did not pick up on that insult.

Funny, the flag they make claim to is not really thiers and almost none of them understand what it symbolises.

That, again, is an insult to the whole Somali nation, calling them too foolish to even understand what their chosen banner stands or.

The Flag was designed by a Putlander?

Is that what you jsut said?

walahi

Of all the claims I heard here this one just takes the cake!!

I shall leave in disgust.

Acuudi bilaah, now that is an insult to a whole region of Somalia and it's inhabitants.

Surpasses me really. :(

And let me just mention, Mr. TJ Timacadeh, that I do not find your so-called "jokes" very humurous really.

Rokko   

Laa Ilaaha Illalaah.

So ina Cawaale Liibaan (his roots are from Maaneed iyo Mirafadle) is robbed of his accomplishments now by Angel Dust in the name of qabiil?

lol. Now, let us hear what Gediid, Lander and AYOUB say about this na'mean.

Angel love, do ya mind if we call this: the great flag blunder. lol

horn

you are misguided fellow. i dont care if you find my jokes funny or not. i dont care what any southerner thinks of my jokes.

i find your silly comment ridicoulously ****** and find that they have no arguementative base.

i was saying that you nust not insult a girl. i did not say dont insult somaliland. if she insluted somalia then she is no different from you . you guys are always trying to insult somaliland but fail to do so.

Gabbal   

And I told you that I did not insult the girl, but was disgusted by her show of ignorance.

You, my friend, either be fair in all your critique or don't critize anything.

I have never insulted "Somaliland" except stating what is a reality and that it is non-existent, but you, AJ timcadeh, on the other hand have taken every oppurtunity to insult and degrade Somalia.

the people of somaliland will never re-unite with the southern savages till the day they die.

These kinds of comments and "jokes" have not gone unnoticed, brother.

Gabbal   

Does coming from southern Somalia make someone a savage? :confused:

You're digging yourself a great big hole, my brother (that is if i'm not a savage to you :( )

horn

what whole are you talking about?????

if you think that me expressing my opinion is building myself a hole then i advise you to check into a mental institution tonight.

Yasima   

its been said b4:

"IDDOR MARJUUF JAT AH HELAY WAA MADNUUC FALAN"

So what is the point in talking or replying to their ridicules replies.

BN   

Horn,

Those kinds of comments are not even worth replying to.

Salam