Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Which Africans are the hottest?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Rahima:

^Well yeah KK.

quote:

Badankood ha igu soo roorin waaye, caku foolxumo eh...Maxaaba jirkii lagu gaaraa, wajigiiba hadaan la fiirin karin?

I honestly don't see anything uncultural/uneducated about this statement...Run lee sheegay...Badankood (Ganeeska) wax indhaha uroon ma'aha...If that means I am slightly less cultured/educated, it is ok... smile.gif

Abtigiis   

KK

You just said loudly what everyone says in his heart. Don't listen to those who want to be socially correct. Iska ilaw kuwaas.

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Rahima:

^Well yeah KK.

quote:

Badankood ha igu soo roorin waaye, caku foolxumo eh...Maxaaba jirkii lagu gaaraa, wajigiiba hadaan la fiirin karin?

I honestly don't see anything uncultural/uneducated about this statement...Run lee sheegay...Badankood (Ganeeska) wax indhaha uroon ma'aha...If that means I am slightly less cultured/educated, it is ok...
smile.gif
You're a racist! What kind of uncouth comment is this? You're basically generalizing a whole group of people, the ghaniise as ugly.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

You're a
racist!
What kind of uncouth comment is this? You're basically
generalizing a whole group of people,
the ghaniise as ugly.

Define racist for me plz? and while you're at it, also define generalizing? Thnx