Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Which Africans are the hottest?

Modesty   

For both guys and girls...I would say...

SOmalians (Somalis) lol..I'm being biased :)Gosh we're so damn hot it's a shame our country is messed up and ugly lol.

Modesty   

Zack do you think Ethiopian girls are better looking than Somalian girls?...well, I think both are pretty, buttttttt Somalian girls are prettier in my opinion:)

me   

Originally posted by The Zack:

For girls.. I would say Ethiopians! They are simply hot!

Which Ethiopians? dadka kala saar. The Oromo's, the Afars, the Abbasynians, the Nuer, the Aynuak? Whose girls are hot?

chubacka   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Kenyans have boddies but they lack faces
:D
[/QB]

:( I hate it when men talk about women...its so technical!

Ibtisam   

What is it with all these silly threads about looks and "hottest" it is a personal view, what does asking everyone achieve??.. that we all have different preferences in what we find attractive or determine as hot?.. shock horror that is already given. Seriously this is ridiculous, the women section is become a dumping ground for everything, (four threads on looks in the first page) :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^Go ahead. smile.gif New found obsession with looks needs to move over, there are so many worthwhile things to discuss and so much more to people than physical attributes. Lets not get superficial.

Modesty   

Oh Ghanima put a sock on it! If you don't want to reply why are you up in here? This is not a lecture where you benefit, and sometimes life doesn't make sense... Serious people :rolleyes: