Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Copy and paste

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

if it works for Rwanda i dont think paul kagame minds 

paul kaagame and his people are good friends with Somaliland 

Xaaji please stop making excuses for the behaviour of our shameless thieves. Copyright infringement and the theft of intellectual property is a serious crime worldwide so the ignorant and wrongdoing individuals in our ministry must be disciplined or sacked. 

I know the regime which is holding on to power by illegal means doesn't care about any kind of rules let alone international copyright laws, but it does make Somaliland look bad in the eyes of others. 

19 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Xaaji please stop making excuses for the behaviour of our shameless thieves. Copyright infringement and the theft of intellectual property is a serious crime worldwide so the ignorant and wrongdoing individuals in our ministry must be disciplined or sacked. 

I know the regime which is holding on to power by illegal means doesn't care about any kind of rules let alone international copyright laws, but it does make Somaliland look bad in the eyes of others. 

The other day a relative forwarded his master thesis from Hargeisa,  his waited research, years of work, he was so proud and got honours, and very well praise from his senior professors, and he was one the top student.

I read first few lines, unimpressed,  below average writing introduction,  it went into complex ,very sophisticated reading and fonts were different,  graphs, research, discoveries, lab results,  I was impressed,  and Google some of the research work, 99% copy from another student in South Africa. 

I was very sad and confronted him, did I pay your fees to copy and paste, with no paraphrasing, no references!!!  Presenting someone's work, as yours, he says, this is how research is done in SL,  walaahi it was over 95% copied!! He also send others student work, same issue!

Xaaji is fake,  country is fake, everything is fake and they not aware  they are fake.

He could be working for this ministry or someone like him.

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The other day a relative forwarded his master thesis from Hargeisa,  his waited research, years of work, he was so proud and got honours, and very well praise from his senior professors, and he was one the top student.

I read first few lines, unimpressed,  below average writing introduction,  it went into complex ,very sophisticated reading and fonts were different,  graphs, research, discoveries, lab results,  I was impressed,  and Google some of the research work, 99% copy from another student in South Africa. 

I was very sad and confronted him, did I pay your fees to copy and paste, with no paraphrasing, no references!!!  Presenting someone's work, as yours, he says, this is how research is done in SL,  walaahi it was over 95% copied!! He also send others student work, same issue!

Xaaji is fake,  country is fake, everything is fake and they not aware  they are fake.

He could be working for this ministry or someone like him.

Indeed this whole fakery thing would be very funny if the consequences of going under the knife of a "doctor" who obtained his credentials by such an unsophisticated deception wouldn't be catastrophic.

It is another level,  I think SL gov even realise fake low quality institutions,  and try to fix but lobby groups iyo tolka influence far more powerful. 

I also seen this fake doctor who operated and killed two patients,  the hubris, and the arrogance. Tolka had to pay for magta.

He ran away to Mogadishu and opened another surgery clinic 

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

also seen this fake doctor who operated and killed two patients,  the hubris, and the arrogance. Tolka had to pay for magta.

He ran away to Mogadishu and opened another surgery clinic 

They're getting away with murder,  literally.