Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Will Edna Ismail make a good president?

Someone said Ikran Xaji, the MP from Awdal .... this woman is probably the most favourable member in all of parliament in the eyes of the public. Infact, alot of the male MPs envy her because of the support she gets outside parliament.

In the span of 96 hours she flew to the States, met with woman leaders and NGOs in Washington, had a luncheon with President Bush , briefed Parliament about her trip and was home in Boramaay before nights end to cook supper for her seven children. Talk about wonder woman!

We have a lot of great women out there but i don't think this is the right time for them ,,, they can attrack the international eyes but we need a lot on the ground.

If the person is great and did a lot of positive things doesn't mean she/he can automatically be a president ,,,,,,,, let's know what the person is good for and leave him/her there where she/he can do a lot and help the people.

AYOUB   

^ If someone is bad, then they should be kicked out of office as well. The jailing of journalists is the straw that broke camel's back. If he's willing and prepared to take this kind of action today, what would Riyaale try when re-elected?

No one is 100% perfect ,,,,, we will not go for war and kill ppl coz of 3 men jailed in SL ,,,, we can always make corrections in a good and peaceful way ,,,,,,,,, the US bombed Al-Jazeera office in Kaput and killed journalists ,,, they even wanted to bomb the main office in Doha ,,,, the world criticized a lot but it doesn't mean to attack America ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Only what i want is ,,,,, let's appoint the right person before we overthrow the existing one otherwise we'll do a double mistake ,,,,,,

ppl, yup is she has dynasty connection! she was married to Iqaal dude! but he xed her...lol.

ok, i am 4 all the women libs n stuff! but layzie, u forgot that us faraax spend 9 months getting outta of there! and the rest of our lives trying get back in there!! so spares the sympathy speech there! cuz both direction aint easy!! u ladies make it hard. so next faraax knocks the open sasamey door! be kind.

Yall remember, we did had a women ruler!! hint.. her name was caraweelo!! i believe she was killed n buried some where in somaliland!!

is it the 2nd coming?? :confused:

I refused to pay for Adna's hilton hotel, i believe qaxooti ppl on welfare was the payees!! and she didnt even say thank you to the ppl!!

whadday a ....! she has no leadership quality in my book!! just another your typical african boo boo head.

Waryaa stop talking about the woman ,,,, you so angry coz they refused you to go to her conference ,,,,,,,, :D

so, back off sxb ,,,,,,,,,,