Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Liiska xubnaha baarlamaanka cusub: Fr.4.5

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I think these people need to go to Djibouti for inclusion.

Somaliland Best 11 Vs Puntland Best 11

Somaliland

1. Goalkeeper – Ibtisam

Defenders:

2. Xaaji Xundjuf

3. Ayoub

4. Suldaanka

5. Oodweyne

Midfield

6. Africaown

7. Qudhac

8. Mintid Farayar

9. Ngonge

Strikers

10. Jacaylbaro (Captain)

11. Norf

Coach: Red Sea

Puntland

1- Goalkeeper - Sophist

Defence

2- Garyaqan

3- Dhulqarneyn

4- Emperor

5- Xinnfaniin

Midfield

6- General Duke (Captain)

7- Qalbi-adeyg

8- Che

9- Hunguri

Strikers

10- Koora-Tuunshe

11- Naxar Nugaleed

Coach: Cisse

HAHAH The puntland team is rubbish; Lets see; Their striker Naxar Nugaleed has already switched sides, and Cisse is easily lured by burco girls, and not entirely convinced by Puntland. Hunguri has vested interest in Hargisa, while Xiin and Sophist are looking far ahead, even if they were playing for PL they would do too much planning and team talks and no play. :DSo Naxar Nugaleed, Hunguri, Cisse, Che, Xiin and Sophist are OUTof the team. In comes KK, Gheelle.T. They are short, so some one open the window for them to buy some players.

The Somaliland team has some major problems too; Lets see; Ibtisam is nuts most of the time babbling on about the people, the people, the people rather than an entity called SL. She is prone to scoring few own goals. Red sea has vested interest in deep South, and his loyalties spread too thin. The same can be said of north. So Somaliland team should lose; ReD, North and Ibti, at least till they can either proof their loyalty and commitment to the team. In comes; Marx, Poker and Lander

I agree with Che; A&T please add a third time, called Ku wii meel qaabsan weyeh Xiin, Ibti, Che, Red, Somalipriate, Me, North, Blessed, Caamir and Adam and few more :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

So Somaliland team should lose;
ReD, North and Ibti,
at least till they can either proof their loyalty and commitment to the team. In comes;
Marx, Poker and Lander

I agree with that :D

^ Ibtisam is a hardcore sl and snm supporter, don't let her fool you. She should definitly be the captain of the Sl team, with her fake neutrality scheme, she is deadly. :D

The puntland team on the other hand seems very weak. Che guavera? Xiinfaniin? Are they even from puntland?

RedSea   

LOL I'm kicked out of my own team. How sad!

UCF(Ururka ciyaartoyga falaagoobay).

1- Goalkeeper - Maskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar.

Defense

2- Xiinfaniin

3- Somali pirate

4- Adam Zaylac(bench: Xamze).

5- Caamir. (che quit, quiter!).

Midfield

6- Kashafa (Captain)

7- Ibtisam

8- Wayfare

9- Abtigiis iyo Tolka(Caamir:possible replacement hadii niic uu layimaado At&T). :D

Strikers

10- Norf2

11- RedSea

Coach: LST. :D

Now beat that. I'll line up this team against anybody even the well oiled machine led by Oodka. :cool:

Che, you are on to something that I don't know. Feel free to express your opinion on the man. Tell me what it is that turned you off? Could you be wrong?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^

Xiin is the one pulling the "fake neatrality" scheme if you ask me. His playing for your team.

I doubt it, the man is after some illusive dream called somaliweyn. His goals are noble, that much is true, althought unrealistic.

Ibti-Even your "Ku wii meel qaabsan weyeh" team seems exclusive since all came from two regions-P&S hybrid team.

There should be a fourth-"There is another Somalia" team.

Red is little more inclusive..I don't know how TFGers, Al-Shabaabers, and redeemed Somali/Punt landers would get along.

Gheelle.T..I wish him luck.

Ibtisam   

^^^I forgot Caamir and Adam added them now, but there are few other, can't remember now.

Red Sea, :D LOOOL

Brother Kashfa playing along side Ibti!! LOOOL HAHA :D

Drop A&T, the man has a short attention spam and would start talking about other stories half way.

LSK should be on the PL team. I like the defence, but who the hell is Hazam (the new radical kiddo?)

Not too sure about Xiin as a striker, I'd put him in defense, he does well under pressure and when backed into a tight corner.

AfricaOwn, lol well there is your strong team.

RedSea   

hihi Ibtisam we got a great team runtii.

I put xiinfanin in defense, put norf2 on striker position along myself. I put caamir as possible replacement in case AT&T gets destructed. LST might be from Pland, but he is been an outstanding supporter of the resistance.

che,

I'm very confident in this group sxb. Waa team isku halayn iyo tayo leh.

Ibtisam   

^^I think Adam and Caamir should be in the first pick team. Drop A&T iyo LSK on the bench.

Che Red's team doe slook explosive :D But it might work really well.

Red Sea, I might be wrong about LSK for you are right, I did see him in a nice ciimamaad :D

RedSea   

uuh yeah AdamZ oh my how could I forget him. Wax yar isug.

ps. Caamir will make a great addition to the team down the line. For now, we shall give to AT&T who has been in the team little bit longer. :D