Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

"Yaa tahay, adeer?"

Illyria   

3eyb 3alayk ya miskin ma3ruf. ista7yi 3ala wayhak. My Somali might not be as good as yours, but "gobol kee ka timid?" does not mean "qolamaad tahay?".  When I meet with Somalis in the diaspora, I always ask them, which region they come from, and I never mean "qabiilkooda" unless of course that is the current vernacular for the gen Z crowd, in which case, then "rabbanaa yahdiikum".

Illyria, to a normal person, yes that is innocuous question. But Xasan Sh. is a known qabyaaladist hardcore. It was he who openly was asking folks from his clan to leave the national army and occupy Muqdisho in the spring of 2021. It was Shariifka who refused this. 

He is known to arm clan militias and not build a strong ciidan qaran. He did it his first term and is doing so now.

There was also a rumour when he first went to Eritareeya, he asked Afwerki for the registration list and their composition, to see what regions were these trainees from. 

7 hours ago, Illyria said:

When I meet with Somalis in the diaspora, I always ask them, which region they come from, and I never mean "qabiilkooda" unless of course that is the current vernacular for the gen Z crowd, in which case, then "rabbanaa yahdiikum".

Deliberate ignorance, i say.  It's quite commonly understood in aa qabiil weydiineyso when you ask a Somali which they hail from. 

I second MMA's remarks,  hsm is the epitome of tribalism.  

Illyria   
10 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

He is known to arm clan militias and not build a strong ciidan qaran. He did it his first term and is doing so now.

I did not realise he is a known commodity for dipping into that odorous, if delirious well so conspicuously.

Illyria   
6 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

It's quite commonly understood in aa qabiil weydiineyso when you ask a Somali which they hail from. 

Actually, it never was, but then it might be a generational thing.

What’s wrong with asking some ones qabil . I aske people their qabil as something normal. Qolomaad tahay is part of the Somali culture. How else can u what some ones qabil. Kuwa in a sneaky way try to figure out ur qabil  by asking about ur region. Are even more hypocrite . Be straight with it ilahaya baba Qurankisa ku sheegey ticaarifu isku garta 

Samafal   

So the young soldier said he is from the  Middle Shabelle so does that tell us his Qabiil?

And what would knowing the Qabill of one young man out of thousand tell him? 

13 hours ago, Samafal said:

So the young soldier said he is from the  Middle Shabelle so does that tell us his Qabiil?

And what would knowing the Qabill of one young man out of thousand tell him? 

Yeah ofcourse  he is either unuka or the nappy haired folks 

Che every one knows my toll got the indian hair. We are distinct people from most other folks in the Horn . Our angelique feutures are known by all people to the Horn.   sanweynta iyo tima adagtu anaga maha.

every one  knows that there are no nappy haired folks in Somaliland .

Apart from the refugees from walanweynistan. 

And also the fact that u had to look up one picture of a said man called Gaariye one of the most talented Poets tells you that we are not of the same stock. Waxa la ga yaaba Gaariye inu gene Fog ka keeney that appearance . But the fact of the matter is there are no  Nilots or subsharans in Somaliland , but there are many of them in Somalia ,  Maxaad ugu yeedhan beesha shanaad.