Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

al-Qaeda suspect held in Somalia

-----------------------------------------------------------------

al-Qaeda suspect held in Somalia

March 19, 2003

SIX unidentified armed Americans have apprehended a presumed Yemeni national, suspected of having links to al-Qaeda, from a hospital in Somalia's capital and flown him out of the country, witnesses said.

Yesterday the six men, accompanied by members of a Somali militia group, took the man from Kaysaney hospital. Staff named him only as Issa and said he was carrying a South African passport.

"The Americans with a Somali translator came with details of the man including his photograph and fingerprints," a nurse at Kaysaney hospital said.

According to several sources in Mogadishu, the detained man is thought to have links to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network. :mad: :( .

source: Agence France-Presse

----------------------------------------------------------------

• what are these devils now doing

SIX unidentified armed Americans have apprehended a presumed Yemeni national

No American could live or walk safely in Somalia, let alone detain anyone in Xamar. Its all being played out for the American public that their government is fighting Al Qaeda as well as Saddam. Its funny story though. :)

I Think you wrong bro, Somalia or lets say xamar is controlled by militia and they basically don't give a fly frog about anything but the $$$ which I believe Americans got a lot of it.

Gabbal   

I was just reading about this in the South African newspapre the Sunday something. Americans on the ground in Somalia?

Interesting