Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NOthing, I say NOTHING Can Stop Somaliland

Emperor   

Originally postd by Xidigo:

Maalin dhawayd waxa dhacay here Qori site askari ah oo SNM gang [Mad] soo dirtay To wacth the fake "election" ayaa inabtiday ku dilay Boorama. Habaar qabooyinka jaahiliinta. waxay ahay 19 years old

Ina'lilaahi Wa'ina Ilahayhi rajicuun, Ilahay Ha unaxariisto Ina'abtidaa Xidigo... No matter how our brother from the North West would excuse the crimes of the SNM, I am sure they are as guilty as any of the other criminals in the Somali peninsula.

Lol @ Xiin, for once you sounded like a witness for JB and Adde.

Oodwayne, don't you have an ounce of Bini'aadnimo, how and why do you compare deaths.

Kool_Kat   

Dearest Ooda,

Sweet how you always seem to enjoy drowning in your own ignorance...It would be nice if an expiration date could be put on it, that way there would be some hope for you...You got one thing right though on your above post, I can not keep up with you, no can't do sir...

I hope to never receive 'sufficient English education' to reach your level...I am happy with my 'on-line dictionary' just as you are with your Thesaurus...

Unukaaba mashoqo aragnay, bal shimee speaking English noqday a form of education...Gadaal ka gaar dhibaatadaaney leeyihiin, maansho horay loo yiri 'Gadaal kagaaraa goobtii dumyay'! Eesh caleek doqonimo yaaqo...

Yuh no dun yet my bregin...Keep it up! ;)

Emperor   

^Wali malaga yaabaa miyaad kujirtaa, you still asking 'what if'... who cares if the soldier is of the same clan as the victim as you suggest, and what does that suppose to mean. Let's for sake of argument assume it was infact reer Borama soldier that killed this innocent reer Borama victim, does that let the SNM gang Administration off the hook, or will it make less of a crime, the fact that a soldier who is part and paid by that Admin killed someone who is of the same clan. Where is your logic heading ninyahow, and why were you against the TFG forces who were of reer Mogadishu hunting down their kinfolk, or you consider that was Ok too, I see a pattern here yet you contradict yourself in the way you approach it.

All I see from you who are pro-Seccession is nothing but emoitional outbust iyo Qiiro-Jabbaaan, bahasha naga kala yareeya.... JB-na wuxuu kuleeyahay waa unfortunate isagoo marmarsiiyo uraadinaya Maamulka Jaa'irka ah, waxaan kayaabay, do you all have to excuse the crimes of the Gangs you so dearly support...

i stated earlier when i posted the incident that it is an unfortunate

No, no sane human being sees this as unfortunate and I doubt Xidigo or the breaved family see it that way, it's an act of Murder and hance tragic, as tragic as those died in Hargeisa, Period. Ilaahay ha unaxariisto iyagoo dhan... I know truth hurts, that said you must state it nevertheless and criticize the Gangs at the helm of your Maandeeq.

The Zack   

The above statement is coming from someone who supports the genocide going on in Xamar. Ladies and gentlemen,this man blinldy supports the Tigray occupation. Now, someone please tell me why he would accuse someone else of supporting murder when that is exaclty what he does day and night?

***cirkuu fiirshay***

Xidigo   

^^ I don't think he supports that. I think any sane person would not support the TFG or the SNM gang. They are all criminals who committed the most heinous crimes. I hope peace and prosperity come to all of Somalia so we as a people can prosecute all of those calooshooda u shaqaystayaasha.

I don't know how many times i shoul say this, Somaliland is here to stay. Nothing can stop, bombs, attacks, assasinations, accusations and ill-fated assumptions.

Somalina   

Xidigo*;408823 wrote:
Somaliland is an integral part of Somalia. Always has been and always will be. Unfortunately, the violence in the South seems to be catching up with it.

In what seems a bit ironic, some Somalilanders wished the fire in the South would continue, at least until they receive their coveted recognition. Alas, wishing on a fire to rage in your neighbor's house while yours remains safe is spitting into the wind.

Oodweyne, it's time you went for your own Jihaad. Put that British passport to good use and go defend the homeland.

Talow xagey martey?

Balaayo soo faq adigana ,,, :D

Xiddigo iyadoo leh Boramaan tegeyaa baa noogu dambaysay .... she is probable nominated in one of those Guddiyo ,,, :D

Mayaani   

Jacaylbaro;408788 wrote:
Somalilanders or not, those are our enemies and trying to stop the Somaliland wheels by killing innocent people.

We will fight, yes, we will retaliate once they are identified. They should be murdered, they should be stoned to death and they shouldn't see any mercy for this coz they don't deserve it.

It is a cheap excuse to say it is happening elsewhere, i feel for the innocent all over the world but this is my home, this is where i live, this is under my own responsibility and i am not avoiding for any other weak excuses.

War maanta muxuu cabay waa xayraansa hee ka leexda. Bootada jooji adaa hada nabad haysta ee dab ha u yeeran.