Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NOthing, I say NOTHING Can Stop Somaliland

Nephissa   

L0L@waiting my turn. You're to old to be waited much for anything, 'mfraid. Get over yourself! But, be that as it may[ :D ], if my heels were doing anything it would poke your "I'm-going-to-backlash-against-the-innocent" bad self in the eye.

Addeeroow na daa!

Oz   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Dearest Ooda,

When I read the title, I thought you meant Dearest Yoda :D:D

Ibtisam   

JB Sorry about your friend. May allah make it easy for you and all those who lost people in these attacks.

What is the point of wasting your time people?? :confused: You are never going to agree, move on. Some of you sound like broken records, always playing the same song, regardless of the topic. :rolleyes:

Xidigo   

Somaliland is an integral part of Somalia. Always has been and always will be. Unfortunately, the violence in the South seems to be catching up with it.

In what seems a bit ironic, some Somalilanders wished the fire in the South would continue, at least until they receive their coveted recognition. Alas, wishing on a fire to rage in your neighbor's house while yours remains safe is spitting into the wind.

Oodweyne, it's time you went for your own Jihaad. Put that British passport to good use and go defend the homeland.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

In what seems a bit ironic, some Somalilanders wished the fire in the South would continue, at least until they receive their coveted recognition. Alas, wishing on a fire to rage in your neighbor's house while yours remains safe is spitting into the wind.

Were is the logic in this? The problems in the south are solely the outcome of irresponsible governance by the people in the south. Fix up first and save the criticism for where it matters and then speculate about who is wishing you misfortune.

Xidigo   

Thanks Xiin :D:D

Jb, Ahmed Farah is the owner of that site and he is on the payroll ;) We call his website the beeniyopropaganda site.

NGONGE   

Heh@JB. War don't waste your time. Xita hadaad tusto Xidigo sawir iyaado Borama taagan oo calanka Somaliland xidhaan waxay ku odhanaysa waxano waa propaganda..qofta aniga maha :D

^^

Sure we believe you. I have family (mother side) and friends from Awdal that never speak the way you speak about Somaliland..why is that?

Xidigo, few days ago you were denaying there is a voters registration and called it beeniyopropogando, today you admitted and said the FAKE REGISTRATION ,, and i'm looking forward what is next ,,,,,, :D