Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NOthing, I say NOTHING Can Stop Somaliland

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

All that said, what good jb is spewing here is BS. I mean pure rubbish! He speaks as though what happened yesterday was a reprisal against secession. What happened yesterday, misguided as it was, was an act against a perceived injustice.

I'll argue Its both.

Those that are against Somaliland independence are also capable of doing just this.

What I don't get JB is this bravado you showing in here. We all know what happened was so heinous crime and a lot civilian have died, but for you to make all these bravado of " we'll smoke them out" ela Bush style has no substance brother. Who ever is behind it is either a far away place that SL cant reach or is amongst the population and wont come up to claim it.

Those who carried out the act are already dead is that hard to argue.

So far the info we have is that suicide bombers were involved. We all know which group/groups with a particular ideology use that technique in Islamic societies. In the former Somalia, it's Al Shabaab and remnants of the Islamic Courts. I think this we can all agree on.

The results of this action will reverberate through out all of Somaliland. Whatever sympathies existed for the Islamic Courts and Al Shabaab among the larger Somaliland population will now have effectively evaporated. There will be greater suspicion of the non-Somaliland refugee population within Somaliland whether they are in the refugee camps or expensive villas/hotels.

It's interesting to note that many who harbor the strongest opposition to the Somaliland cause claim to have relatives in Hargeisa. One wonders how one can not have sympathy for the one Somali region where all Somalis where able to live peacefully regardless of where they came from. Unfortunately, life will not be so comfortable for those non-Somalilanders in Hargeisa in the near future. This is to be expected and happens all over the world when a host people are attacked by an outside group. The resentment is usually turned on those living among them who are related to the attacking group. Unfortunate but to be expected.

Insha'Allah, Kheyr for all.....

Kool_Kat   

JB, booto maa intaas ku gaartay? We will fight ku yeh...Maxaa inta uga booteenee laakiin ma fahmin? What will this accomplish sxb? I mean, SOL hadaa nothing iyo NOthing iyo NOTHING ku qortid, it won't bring back those dhimatay...Nor are you doing anything about those who are reponsible for it...So spare us the booto...Bush aaba ku dhaamay, saa at least waanba aragnay isagoo bootenaayee on TV...This is more comical than anything yaaqo...Wah!

I'll try to see if I can find the below costume saan kuugu soo diro, so you can use it when you find out those responsible...Dhiririririin Dhiidhiidhiiiiiiiin.... :D

Rambo-first-blood-hot.jpg

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xidigo waan Kusalamay Huuno

Huuno lagaa qaad salaantaas, ana waan ku salaamaye.

Ma ila arkaysaa bootada. :rolleyes:

Maalin dhawayd waxa dhacay here Qori site askari ah oo SNM gang :mad: soo dirtay To wacth the fake "election" ayaa inabtiday ku dilay Boorama. Habaar qabooyinka jaahiliinta. waxay ahay 19 years old

Jb, xanaa manaada iyo dhug dhugta joojo.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dear Mr. JB,

Thanks for the news update, and I am so sorry to hear the passing of your friend (I am sure it genuinely tough on you). But, be that as it may, let me say to you do not pay any attention to the some of the folks that we seemed to have in here of SOL.

Mr. Be that as it may, don't you think it is morally wrong for you to condole the death of JB's friend and in the same breath think nothing of Xidigo's slaughtered "Ina Abti" [AUN]? Does it mean you value one life over another?

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Somaliland way soconaysaa ,,, bring bombs, bring jets or bring Xalwad .... nothing is gonna stop.

lol. Somaliland just like you is a joke. A clanist enclave run by corrupt individuals, it's not going anywhere and hasn't gone anywhere.

That being said, allah ha unaxaristo the innocents that were killed.

Nephissa   

Haa, waagii hore qoortaa igu jabi jirtay saan dictionary dot com & SOL, hore iyo gadaal ugu sii kala socdo. L0L. Hadda waaba iska deeyey, skip aan ku sameeyaa asi dhan. :D

Kool_Kat   

Dearest Ooda,

What in God's name are you talking about? Or better yet, what language?

I read it somewhere loooooong ago that people who use/write 'big words' or 'more words than necessary' or 'different font styles' to get a simple message across are usually less intelligent they seek so hard to appear, and makes their work/writing less relevant...Sorry!

Marka, let's get back to the basics...Let's speak/write in simple terms so we understand each other...After all English isn't my first lingo...Heck I don't even think inaaba ku fahmilahaa had English been my first, second and third language...Had I read what you wrote, I would be running to the dictionary every four seconds...

Now in the shortest, simplest terms what were you saying?

Sincerely,

Kool_Kat

PS, ZACK, adi horta damiin cornerka in lagu istaajiyo aa rabtaa...Maa shib iska dhahdid...Ani lee iisoo cabso, tan igu dhici doonto lee arag...Mugoo minaa fahmiwaayo, turjubaan keensanaa... :D Walee afingiriiskii dad badan dhib uu ukeenay...Kuwii kudhashaybo inee saan u hadlaan u maleen maayo, saa anaa class la soo dhigtee...

The Zack   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Haa, waagii hore qoortaa igu jabi jirtay saan dictionary dot com & SOL, hore iyo gadaal ugu sii kala socdo. L0L. Hadda waaba iska deeyey, skip aan ku sameeyaa asi dhan.
:D

Lool. Ani haddaan arko qof Paragraph ama ka badan soo qoray waxuu qoray maba akhriyo. Dadka qora baanba la yaabaa wakhti badnidooda. Count me in dadka ka bood boodo qoraalka

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

PS, ZACK, adi horta damiin cornerka in lagu istaajiyo aa rabtaa...Maa shib iska dhahdid...Ani lee iisoo cabso, tan igu dhici doonto lee arag...Mugoo minaa fahmiwaayo, turjubaan keensanaa...
:D
Walee afingiriiskii dad badan dhib uu ukeenay...Kuwii kudhashaybo inee saan u hadlaan u maleen maayo, saa anaa class la soo dhigtee...
[/b]

Looooooool, abidkey caddaan iska dhaaf caddaankiisa xitaa saan wax u qoraayo ma arkin. And I don't think it has any thing to do with the langauge itself, the dude writes those long, un-understandable essays in Somali, too.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOL@Count me in dadka ka bood boodo qoraalka

Kutaan miyaa... :D

So hada maxaa ileedahay, Soomaaliga xataa haduu soo qoro turjubaan usii diyaarsaa? JBgiina waa busy labadaan bari hadaan dhihi lahaa ii turjun, pulling a Rambo on those responsible's a$$es... Walee waa cilad...Lix page iyo hadal culus isu tagay dhiriq bey dhalisaa...