Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NOthing, I say NOTHING Can Stop Somaliland

Cirka, dhulka and even the sea waa laga duqeeyay Somaliland people when they were weaker and less expreienced. The towns were destroyed and the thousands of people were killed. Somali army, one of the best and strongest armies in Africa with the backing of the Arab and Some AFrican world used force to destroy the will of the people, they all failed.

People moved to the refugee camps in Ethiopia but they were never disappointed, they always believed that they will win which they did.

That did not stop Somaliland it was getting even stronger. The day people think is the end is actually the lucky day where our flag flies over the sky.

Having said that, i must say again and again, and repeat again and again, SUICIDE BOMBERS CANNOT STOP SOMALILAND TO REACH ITS DESTINATION.

I'm not finger pointing anyone here, but whoever behind this was very naive, Stup!d, and jakazzz to think this will stop our nation. They are the enemy of our nation, the enemy of our land and the enemy of our will.

SOMALILAND IS HERE TO STAY .........

Abtigiis   

Hundreds are dying in Mogdisho's Bakaara market on a daily basis. Equal number of Somali's end up on the shores of Yemen. This bomb balst is anothe tragedy. Why all this finger-wagging and hidden vitriol? Don't succumb to your raw emotions. Those who are perishing in Mogdishu are not made of mud, and those in Hargeisa are not made of Gold and Silver.

You have the right to moan the death of innocent people, much as I also have the obligation to do so; but the way you talk is menacing. And it won't help the retributions that have already started against Southern refugees.

I will be surprised if no Somalilander is involved in the attacks, one way or another.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Somali army, one of the best and strongest armies in Africa with the backing of the Arab and Some AFrican world used force to destroy the will of the people, they all failed.

Saaxiib tartiib hadde taariikhda waa la wada ogyahee. Dowladaha caawinayey kuwee ahaayeen aan ka ahayn taliskii Barre ee Riyaale kuwa uga daran ku jirey?

Fabregas   

A bit on the emotional side; nevertheless, sad, misguided and tragic incidents for all those involved, not just the region you singled out.

Emperor   

Haha haha ha, today JB sounds more like George Bush in the wake of 9/11 miyaa Lool....‘We will win against our enemies; America will not bow to terrorists, we will defeat Alkeeyda’

Bush's Sept 11 speech: "...Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."

The so called 'war on terror' is still being fought, I wonder how many more years they need to call it over.

Emperor   

^Yep brother, we must feel sorry for the innocent civilians who are not only suffering at the hands of the fanatic criminals but that of the bloodsucking politicians as well, so I don't want to hear no nonesense BS from the politicians who are only looking to grap an opportunity through this tragedy and prolong their wicked blood sucking rule.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Yep brother, we must feel sorry for the innocent civilians who are not only suffering at the hands of the fanatic criminals but that of the bloodsucking politicians as well, so I don't want to hear no nonesense BS from the politicians who are only looking to grap an opportunity through this tragedy and prolong their wicked blood sucking rule.

Waar huuno :D ma adigii Emperor baa , oo ayaa maqluubka kuu rogay?

Nephissa   

War nothing nothing lahaynine, dadkaa la hadlaysid internet ma soo galaane, orodoo xajio qamsiin sameecado saaro, xaggaa ka sii daaa..

Juje   

JB saxiib horta inti dhimatey Allah uu naxaristo..amiin - inti wax ku noqoteyna Allah u gargaro..amiin.

That aside I doubt whether the criminals behind this cowardly act are against Somalilands declaration of independence - they are against the living of other humans.

Hence attaching their criminality to your declaration of independence will be worthless if not diminish it all.

And not only in you - but I saw it last night with Silaanyo, Riyaale, Waraabe and all other politicians who had a mic - stating that their cessesion will not be disrupted by this suicide bombing. Fair enough but and a big BUT in here it is not connected at all.

Silaanyo went a bit far by saying that the International Community should urgently reconsider the recognition of Somaliland State in order to avert such atrocious actions in the future - he is a good and seasoned politician but he is playing the wrong cards in there.

For the first time I liked Warabe though - he publicly asked the S/landers not to avenge their anger on the Somali refugess since they themselvs fled from such criminals and had nothing to do with what happened.Very good and wise point indeed.

NGONGE   

Juje,

Every cloud has a silver lining, saaxib. Siilaanyo is just trying to find one here by talking about recognition and what not. You have to admit that this bombing did more to publicise the fact that Somaliland is seeking recognition than a thousand parties, visits and conferences could have ever done. The world is watching and listening (albeit for mere days) and it is a great chance for an opportunistic politician (which is not a bad thing sometimes) to cash in.