Sign in to follow this  
BOB

why our ladies are giving us heart attac

Sincere   

well unfortunately, we are not training our ladies the right way hence, all this unnecessary kibir!!

Bal amuurtan eega.....You train pets, not women

salam

look who is talking abt training !!!

wakakaka .... FARAXs r talking abt XALIIMOs

still wondring ? wn r u guys going to leave us alone

plus we r still queens whether u like it or not

as some sista said GO N Train ur pet not us ya

motakhalef....... motakhalef waaxid .. but you

know wot .... what about you guys need

some kind of training like pets?..

I rather dogs though

wakakakakakaka

peace out ya abo el training

Qac Qaac   

Rudy, i thought u were here long enough to know, not to use words like training these woman, teaching them, cooking, cleaning. all the Cs.. come on bro. aren't u married?.. ar maxaas ku daaray.

Qac Qaac   

Abaayo with all due respect... calaa cal kaaga wuu batay... ee heesaha blueska iska daaro.. damn. idinka is fiiriya b4 aad afka ku soo taagin walaalahey.

lol, sacabka baan kuu tumay - although i think u are usless and a waste of space, u have had 1 use, u have succefully initiated me learning somali better...

im glad to see im erratating u as much as u are erratating other!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

well unfortunately, we are not training our ladies the right way hence, all this unnecessary kibir!!

make sure that u train your lady so dont be like that..! i use reward and punishment..if she good, she gets my undivided affectio, if she is bad, she gets to spent in detension!!lolol...

and some one mention guys chewing on a green grass in somalia!!

U see, thats a lie!! u aint gonna see this picture anywhere somalia! your story aint holding

water!!

dude don't get me started aight.. and i bet that whole rewarding and punishment is used by her not u... let me guess she be like honey u been bad u sleepin on the sofa tonight heheeh.. ;)icon_razz.gif

qacbaro,,,,

r u that blind? when did my name become silent-sue?

i love the way im making u dilerious, as for me speaking somali/english....remember im fish&chips, ill mix them up like the federation u eat @ the maqaaxi!!

dont ever try and think i would listen to u dictating to me what langauge i should speak, and if u didnt understand a word i said, im glad -- now u know how others feel when u talk!

Tuujiye   

Qacbaro iyo Silent sista.. siting on a tree KISSING..lol..

Silent your somali has improved maasha allah..

Y'all let me know when the "zab" is coming cause i'm looking foward to it..lol..waxaas aa jaceel lagaa dhahaa...

wareer badanaa!!

QACBARO......ouuch, that hurt, what makes u think i wont take offence of that statement...when did i suddenly become a habaar...

ok, so my soul aim is to give u wadno gariir, but marna habaar baan noqday, marnaa sida shaydaan ka baa tidhi acuudu billah 2me?

naah, my kaftan with u is over,,,,,,wadodaada mar!

Bess.   

i have always thought that somali people suffer from a mental disorder called "nosiness-chosis", they take such pleasure in getting into other business....if she choses to "lighten" herself, how is that any of ur business....why should it bug u so?...may because u've too much time in ur hands..otherwise u would be too busy to be concerned about things that have nothing to do with u......

ps. this is 21st century...and women can do wateva they choose to do about how they dress, to wat they do to thier bodies......and there is nothing u can do about it ....except whine and b**** about it.....

peace ;)