Sign in to follow this  
BOB

why our ladies are giving us heart attac

BOB   

according to my exeperienment i have seen somany tragedy mainly coursed by our beautfull somali queens specialy those who based overseas they have got an attitude which's totaly unfortunetly will lead them to lost their calture. in mid last year i was in some where GALKACAYO. I met a l beautfull lady and she's was 2bright.so asked her where are you come from she's i'm from america. but she' was sufering bocouse of her brightnes and brightness was not a natural it was cosmetic make up diyaana movate such things. so i question her why have you distroyd your natural beauty.she's told if you don't leave me i will call 911 , eventualy i advice her but she thought i'm agaisnt.so i asky her where you gonna find 911 are you going to call waraabaha/dawacada or libaax cuz they are the only 911's here.

Pucca   

lol... perhaps you shouldn't have asked as many questions buumaayee.

somali women givin men (somali men i'm assumin) heart attack??..i can see how that would happen..okay here it goes:

Asha (somali lady) walks down the street, lookin all pretty in her over priced dirac..now ali (somali man) was sittin with his pals on the grass eatin CHAD ( is that spelt right?) now upon seein the sight of this pretty lady..each of men choked, coughin all over the place and pumpin their chests in hopes of regainin their breath,with the chad stuffed in their mouths blockin their air way, the men fell unconscious.

Now when they awoke, they blamed the woman claimin she gave them the heart attack! wat heart attack? they had choked! oh the troubles of chad!! will men ever learn? :confused:

ladies , stay pretty and give as many 'heart attacks' as you see fit.

oh and the story took place in somalia...where else can u eat chad on the grass without the cops arrestin you???

ciao

Qac Qaac   

ar tan na maxay aheed stay pretty aa. ar kaalay gabdhoo r u guys telling me only prettyness is what u guys should be weight on. naga daayay wax kala na siiya.

ani heart attack kaliya kama helin, far attack, il tuuris, carab attack. all those aan ka helay.

nuune   

waraa lady amitaa bachaa, adiga gabdhaha hog dhurwaa hakku ridin adigu hadaad horey oogu soo dhacday ood ka soo bad baaday.

Blessed   

Bloody Hell! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Does the Naago bashing ever end?

*goes back to sleep*

Odd   

Originally posted by Lady Amity:

lol... perhaps you shouldn't have asked as many questions buumaayee.

somali women givin men (somali men i'm assumin) heart attack??..i can see how that would happen..okay here it goes:

Asha (somali lady) walks down the street, lookin all pretty in her over priced dirac..now ali (somali man) was sittin with his pals on the grass eatin CHAD ( is that spelt right?) now upon seein the sight of this pretty lady..each of men choked, coughin all over the place and pumpin their chests in hopes of regainin their breath,with the chad stuffed in their mouths blockin their air way, the men fell unconscious.

Now when they awoke, they blamed the woman claimin she gave them the heart attack! wat heart attack? they had choked! oh the troubles of chad!! will men ever learn? :confused:

ladies , stay pretty and give as many 'heart attacks' as you see fit.

oh and the story took place in somalia...where else can u eat chad on the grass without the cops arrestin you???

ciao

Who asked you to give her an advice? Was she your long lost cousin or something? :rolleyes: :confused: I wonder why men especially Somali men cant keep themselves out of women business? :confused: :confused: :mad:

Tuujiye   

Buumaaye them chicks are kawaling us maan.. the doing wadnaxanuunthing to us man. They need to qaboojis them self a little don't you think...

wareer badanaa!!

Heart Attack,,,,Stomach Attach,,,,Brain Attack,,,,and so on,,,,

Horta soomaalida waxa uu qiyaamuhu ugu dhacayaa iyagoo rag iyo dumar u murmaaya,,,,,, Ragii waxa ay rabaan gabar cad ,,,,, gabdhihii waa madow yihiin badankooda,,,,, markii daawo wax caddaysa la helay ninkii habeenkiina waa ku raaxaysanayaa maalintiina wuu caayayaa oo BUUFIS baad tihiin buu leeyahay,,,,, gabdhihiina waa ka sii dareen oo marka ay make up u baahdaan diirka dhan baa la iska siibaa,,,,,,

Iga dhaaf yaa aqii waan ku wareeraye .....

nuune   

looooool@ jacaylbaro, ani kuwa live si live ah diirka ooga duuley ayaan arkay, alloow umuuraha sahal waa wax laga naxo

Boolbaro,,,,

Aniga waxaan arkay qaar habeenkii inta ay daawo is mariyaan subaxiina diirkoodii guriga ka xaaqa ........ ahahahaha ,,,, loool :D:D:D

Buumaayee,

Obviously, these beautiful Somali queens aad ka haleysid arent doing their job well coz ur still around hearty and healthy. A state that should be rectified immediately. :mad:

well unfortunately, we are not training our ladies the right way hence, all this unnecessary kibir!!

make sure that u train your lady so dont be like that..! i use reward and punishment..if she good, she gets my undivided affectio, if she is bad, she gets to spent in detension!!lolol...

and some one mention guys chewing on a green grass in somalia!!

U see, thats a lie!! u aint gonna see this picture anywhere somalia! your story aint holding

water!!