Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Unresolved sexual tension...

Four years past...do you wonder if Wildy has resolved it? or it has been building up since and it could explode any moment?

Certain things make me wonder...I like to know how things end!!!<-- just kuuriyooso nooh!

Could it be that Wildy has found out sometimes build-ups don't really deliver any explosion??

Interesting huh!

Cheers

Som@li   

Wild cat was indeed wild, considering that this thread was years ago, I aslo wonder if she has resolved her issues, gave multiple babies! :D

WILDCAT   

He was a pansy... a bigger girl than I actually... a mere school-boy in mind if not in reality...

Unrequited love is for pansies.

Truly lived and expressed passions are the way to go... what's the point in having feelings if no one knows about them!

God, was it really FOUR years ago!? Holy cow.

^^^He he he...in other words you used to be a Pansy!

I was hoping that you would say "ooh I exploded...it was magnificent" :D:D

Shaize Unfortunately, the guy was a pansy dude with wobbly behind :D

Cheers

Jamilah   

How strange I wanted to update this topic, I was really bored and this was way to weird and funny to leave at page 46 on the women section (I think it was around there) but unlike somebody (Legend of Zu) I did not go through each page number just randomly clicked on a page when I first came across this thread.

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

Unrequited love is for pansies.

Truly lived and expressed passions are the way to go... what's the point in having feelings if no one knows about them!

I must disagree, Wildy. Unrequited love is not for pansies, it's for the truly devoted. Which other type of love is so completely pure and unconditional, discounting the love of a mother for her child?

None other, of course. :cool:

The heart has to get it- that it's not gonna happen. The head gets it before the heart, the heart just has to blo*dy catch up and move on. It's indulgent and a waste of time, qof kuu jeedin wax kuu ma tarayo.

J.Lee   

Why would you love someone you don't want to be with? Ah.. I get it. The mind doesn't always desire the direction of the heart. Well, if that is the case then it's mind over matter, I say. If the heart doesn't mind, it doesn't matter: don't ask! I don't really know what that means either.

Runtii:

The heart is fickle: it can be made to desire another just as quickly.

muunad   

Girl you are normal in a sense but i hope that u can find someone willing to play that game. but i'm the oppostite i NEED to know where the person stands. because frankly i AM a women and time is ticking and it will never slow down so i might as well see who can do the job and who cant ;) .