Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Unresolved sexual tension...

Hibo   

Aaaliya: Ishaa ka tuurtay>. sis some of them.. haven't even seen u.. u chatted with them couple of times or u talked to them over the phone...n boom.. u got urself a stalker...darrrrrrrrrn... men u need to learn to think with ur bigger heads than the little juniors!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Oh dear...Aaliya, my young one...you may have got the wrong end of the stick and missed my point...correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Catherine and Heathcliff's relationship close but ASEXUAL?...they never got together to resolve their tension so to speak did they?...my point exactly!

Wuthering heights was chosen to illustrate my point because it was mainly concerned with unrequited love...conversely sweetie...Pride and Prejudice had a fluffy light-hearted fairytale ending...you must admit Elizabeth and Darcy's connection was a much more normal courtship and obviously has nothing to do with my unreselved sexual tension arguement!

I hope that *I* didn't get the wrong end of the stick...if so I oplogise smile.gif

--------------------------

Who says nothing's impossible...I've been doing nothing for years!

Taqwa   

Sister WildCat7,

I still don't understand where your going with this topic, please indulge us with your interesting mind. I have yet to find out what in god's name your posting about. smile.gif

Cheers,

taqwa

Hibo   

Perhaps re-reading the original post will help your confusion.

Still no good?...in that case...would you like me to translate for you in French or Dutch?...how about sign language?

In fact...why not go the whole hog...I'll draw you some extra-large elephant size...glow in the dark pictures...HAVE YA SPOTTED IT YET?

Do you TRY to be annoying...or does it come naturally? smile.gif

--------------------

And remember...be careul out there.

Aaliya   

Point taken, there is no need for sarcasm. However, if you prefer the UST like Heathcliff and Catherine, which ended tragedy by the way, why did say the following:

"...For me the priority is never to immediately find out whether the guy is interested in me or not...I prefer to have it pan out slowly...the more drawn out the better I like it...it's a process of savouring the... really building the tention until you can barely stand it...I've been known to keep it up for years (and no...I'm not jesting!) *wonders what will happen when I finally let myself go* ...."

And if so, are you saying that eventually you would like the UST to be satisfied......just want to understand.

You throw few word together which sound intelligent and well thought (for all I know you could be smart), but you come across as know-it-all, when in fact majority of people reading are either confused (including me) or have no clue what you are trying to say....(wadar iyo waaxid kee baa waalan), so my advice to you "big one" is revise your work so the majority can understand.......peace.

This is all in good spirit......

blue   

Blue, please respect our site and other and stop posting nonsense like that. This is not the first time that we deleted or edited your post. We warn you for the third time

Thank You

Somalia Online

---------------------

I am *********.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-17-2002).]

Hibo   

Admin - many thanks for clearing up that little problem...had me stumped! frown.gif

Aaliyah...what miraculous psychic abilities you must have to be able to speak for the "majority of people"...that's no mean feat.

Again...carefully re-reading the thread may show there *are* those who get it...Libaax sankataabte for one gives a concise breakdown...managing to easily spot the fairly obvious tongue-firmly-in-cheek humour.

Also take a peek at Shaqsii's definition while you're at it...Janna-doon "fully understands" too...although she goes on to disagree which I have no prob with...I could go on but I think you get the picture.

The issue does not seem to be a lack of understanding on your part...but instead a dislike of my choice of topic and style...as your somewhat snide and uncalled for "Know-it-all" remark indicates...if this is the case...I firmly advise you simply ignore the thread in future...rather than resorting to insults...all because I don't fit in with your limited and rather *touchy* sensibilities!

"Revise your work so that others understand"...I'm sorry if you don't share a similar sense of humour...but because YOU are having difficulties getting on the same wavelength...DOESN'T mean you should prance about telling others how to conduct themselves.

I don't mind disagreement...I enjoy a little debate sometimes...what I *do* mind is being told what to do! mad.gif

Although I *did* have a serious point to make...I think the liberal laceing of typically *wild* humour may have thrown you...is so...I'm not surprised at your reaction...taking all that too literally will certaily give you problems!

Now look what you've gone and made me do Aaliya...folks...I'm usually a mild tempered Cat really...I assure you I don't bite (often)...it's safe to come join the topic now! smile.gif

"This is all in good spirit"...agreed...lets keep it that way smile.gif

Aaliya   

Wildcat*****what a fitting name........lol. Just relax, I may have got the wrong end of the stick as you have said previously, and re-reading the subject under discussion, came to the conclusion that I may have taken the "road less travelled"....and therefore apologize for un-due criticism. I like to admit when I am wrong, and I hope you take it as such.

ciao

Hibo   

Bismillaaah! eek.gif

Naayaa bisada yar, naa maxaa ku qaatay? Bisinka iyo yaasiinka! Oo soota aad dadkiiyoo dhan cuntay. Walaashiis is qabooji hadaadan rabin inaan iskoobe kula dhaco!...lol cwm20.gif

Hibo   

My My my, what is the world coming down to!

Sounds like this is encouraging men to play mind games. Men don't need to act aloof or unavailable to get women to like them.

My rule of thumb is, for men to be honest and lay their cards where my eyes can see them. We like to know up front whether a guy is interested. Darn! I'm too precious to be wondering whether he likes me or not.

cwm1.gif

Ok, now don't scratch me pls.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Jaber   

Someone's imaginations r runing wild cwm3.gif ...I hope this is not the direct result of watching too much TV(days of our lifes and the bold and the quruxbadan) too much rap music is also to be held responsible too,hence that new single hit by whatever her name is, Tweat was it??!.."oops oh my....." .there goes my diric over my head,oh my...there goes the googarad down to my knees,oh my,etc,etc...

I have always believed that rap music and that evil box the "TV" contribute significantley to the downfall of humanity!!

Wildcat7 if i indicate things at the wrong direction plz stop me but r you worrying about letting your self go and scare of commitment if that is so..that's natural and men's nature to inspire women when they know what they on about is absolutly ballistic cwm21.gif

you probably lost hey....*LOL* me too so r we excatly talking about...or am i posting messages when the conversation ended..LOL so typical of me cwm28.gif

Hibo   

my God U are wild .. I think you need more then sedation... perhabs a good beating from lady Barwaaqo would do the trick cwm2.gif

I prefer it 'play ground' style ... i like you ... do U like me..? wanna be my friend and play out wid me! Makes lfe that much easier and cuter cwm1.gif

Hibo   

I see so many intelectual somali siters in here(not to forget the dudes).

Anywhooo...wildkat.. i have to admit like aaliya.after reading three times, i still could not understand who/what you were talking about...i guess am just slow.

as for ALIYA.you go girl.. i see you going ROBERT FROST.. on the sister..by the way i do agree with you on the suspense thing and guys too easy!(desperate fellas)...wake up call for the guys...i've been telling all yall that women don like "easy" guys..they end bing..( he likes me .. but i don like him that much)!..so..lesson ONE!!