Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali American/Canadian Women

holla at your boy. ;)

The locals have dust on their faces. They have a attitude problem. Plus they ain't got that 'hot' accent and don't say baby at the end of every sentence.

^^

Sometimes the local attitude is not nice. Somali females in the UK need to relax. There get sore over the most insignificant of things. Also they make a big deal of minor things. And they are not intelligent.

Originally posted by Dajiye:

Faruurow Berbera maxaa ku geeyay?

Faduul dheh!

Marka hora, I don't have cleft palate (Faruurow). There is no need to insult me like that. What's more you are developing a habit of it. This will not be tolerated and a complaint will be made to the admin if you dont cease from these personal insults.

Marka hora, I don't have cleft palate (Faruurow). There is no need to insult me like that. What's more you are developing a habit of it. This will not be tolerated and a complaint will be made to the admin if you dont cease from these personal insults.

Looooool, this made me laugh so hard, Dajiye remember in aa Max far waa ween wax oo gu qorto.. or else your insults will be reported..lol :D

Max come to Canada, since all the innocent girls are in Canada, I am sure they will welcome you with open hands. :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

quote: Marka hora, I don't have cleft palate (Faruurow). There is no need to insult me like that. What's more you are developing a habit of it. This will not be tolerated and a complaint will be made to the admin if you dont cease from these personal insults.

Looooool, this made me laugh so hard, Dajiye remember in aa Max far waa ween wax oo gu qorto.. or else your insults will be reported..lol
:D

Max come to Canada, since all the innocent girls are in Canada, I am sure they will welcome you with open hands.
:DLol, Abaay. I guess the faruuray one is already reported. :D

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

Max come to Canada, since all the innocent girls are in Canada, I am sure they will welcome you with open hands.
:D

I once dated a Somali-Canadian girl. She lived in Canada and I in London at the time. We use to call our 'love' the special transatlantic relationship. We spoke every night on the phone, and used other forms of technology to communicate. I use to buy £2.50 cheap international calling card, after her phone contract was cancelled for going over its limit, I assumed it was because of the long distance calling. The card I think, lasted for several days unless it was Friday night. She was a nice girl. I liked her loads. Its a shame I never got to meet her. :(

Somalina   

I hope "innocent" means good people. I don't know about the open arms..is not good to generalize all the Somalian women living in Canada...

I can relate to the long distance phone calls between the two continents. Not to mention the $2.50 phone cards.

Those were the days.

Winter Olympics are coming to Canada. Support your athletes...i hope i get a commission are this from the Olympic Committee.lol

Thierry.   

Once there was an old and very wise man. Every day he and his granddaughter would sit outside a petrol station in his rocking chair, waiting to greet tourists as they passed trough his small town.

One say, a tall man, who surely had to be a tourist, began looking around as if he was checking out the area for a place to live.

‘So what kind of town is this?’ he asked.

The old man replied, ‘Well, what kind of town are you from?’

The tourist said ‘One where everyone is critical of each other. It’s a real negative place to live.’

The old man said, ‘You know, that’s just how this town is.’

Later a family passing through also stopped for petrol. The father stepped out and asked the old man, ‘Is this town a good place to live?’

‘Well what about the town you’re from?’

The father said, ‘In the town I’m from, everyone is very close and always willing to lend a hand. I really hate to leave it.’

The old man smiled and said, ‘You know, that’s a lot like this town.’

After the family had left, the granddaughter looked up and asked ‘Grandpa, how come when the first man came in you told him this was a terrible place to live, yet when that family came in, you told them it was a wonderful place to live?’

The old man looked down into his granddaughter’s wondering eyes and said, ‘No matter where you go, you take your attitude with you. That’s what makes it terrible or wonderful.’

Yes, life is what you make it!