Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Somalia Online Poll: Pick Somalia's next president

Since this topic is hot now, I figured I should do a little SOL poll.

Click on the icons to vote for your favorite candidate or see the result. Remember, you must be logged in first in order to take part. You can also speak your mind if you wish to post. This is a poll and an open thread as well.

I will try to send an email (the ones who have an email) to the candidates about the result. :D

The last day of voting is Monday, the 13th of September.

sadeboi   

I vote for the one man that can bring back the GLORY and CIVILAZATION that once existed from 1969-1990 the man who has always the flag of Somalia by he side and the honour of his ruling clan thats still holds the flag untill today for they have built the fenominon GLORY and CIVILAZATION our parents lived in and one day hope that we will live in!

That man is Abdirixman Jamac Barre

Do you want peace and glory or do you want another 14 years?

YOU MAKE THE DECISION

Originally posted by Sareeda:

libaax why dont' you add a one that says i vote for none of them.

i 2nd that notion...i kinda heard of the white dude! all i can say here is that, his family got many good looking daughters..lol! i aint got no clue what hes about!! to me hes a life time phalatision!! with no known credits... just like the rest!!

but then again who will any sound proud nomad vote for ( - his tribe country cousin)..!

libaax u brought so many different nomads together here, okey, why dont u, just 4 the sake of spite, throw u hat in there!! whatchya gotta lose!! nada homie!!! its just a thought, nothing more or less! fresh air can cure alot of stuff man!! ;) us nomad r desparato that!! amiin...

Som@li   

Stop compaigning and vote for the guy u think is BEST for current somalia.

Libaax Sankataabte: Why not add "Al Haj Mohamed Yassin"??

AlHaj_mohamed2003.jpg

Daahir Riyaal reminds people what the real meaning is of dictator

it is good to learn from other people's mistakes, shouldn't you say?

you mean Somaliland fears Abdullahi Yusuf right

lugna baqo ugu joog, lugna dirir :D

that is not of any concern to us, as far as Somaliland goes. But, if the Southern people wanted a dictator, I wonder why they overthrew Siad Barreh, surely if you compare the two Siad Barreh would become a saint.

Coloow   

Assalamu calaykum,

Ina Libaax sankataabte bro, according to sources in the bay of pigs in madaxkorankorland, somalia would háve a president whose qualities include;

Garac-garac dhalay aka ***** -***** dhalay

najis-najis dhalay

doofaar doofareey dhalay

gaalo gacmaha ka leefa

diintiisa aay tahay qabiil

soomaali laayey

qarankii gatay

Bro, the outcome of the somali "peace" process is one that has recognised the slaughter/killings/rape of somalis as a top quality.

A president elected on that premises would certainly make sure that he kills more somalis to strengthen his position.

I am voting for my ego Jinoole for that position. I am sure bashir and Nur would vote for me.

Seriously, the top runners to become a president in somalia are those who are responsible for our plight and "electing" them would mean crime pays. I am aware that they are a few who never committed a crime, but there is something fishy about the process and they stand no chance.

Check out this site . It contains Amin caamir's satire

http://www.hiiraan.ca/2004/aug/amin_amir/amin_amir0802122.htm

OG_Girl   

There's only one man who can revive Somalia from the ashes and bring back the DIGNITY AND HONOUR Somalia once had between 1960 to 1969. He can make Ethiopia cry on it's feet and bring back the CIVILISATION AND GLORY of the Somali nation.

That man is CABDULAHI YUUSUF AXMED (YEEY) the lone wolf from the Mudug plains

I couldn't buy it Inadero. redface.gifredface.gif

I did not vote, But "IF", Never for Abdullahi Yusuf or Aidiid.

Salam

LS,

I absolutely agree with the position of His Excellency Abdirsaq H. Hussein, the ex PM of the Republic. In a wonderful tone of voice, he said,“the Presidency of the Republic should go this time to a qualified individual from the Northern provinces of the Republicâ€. He even indicated out that Siinlaayo has very good qualities for becoming a presidential candidate. Mr. Siilaanyo should go for the gold and give it a shot; I think you should include his candidacy in your poll. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Somaliland, deserves no more than BAY& BAKOOL, or Puntland or any other area. Abdirizaq Hussein is a retired man who can say what ever he wants.

Less than three weeks to go people, and personaly I would rather have, Adow, Sendiko as Presidents than Siilanyo or Somalilanders. No one should be rewarded for hatred, no one.

Keynown?

What threat, who threatened , you not that important bro.

Rokko   

sup nomads. Been away for a while just to come back to flaming politics section namean. I support the only one I think can bring peace to Somalia. I give my vote to Cabdulahi Yusuf Axmed na'ean.

I got pics my friend forwarded me yesterday. Cabdulaahi yuusuf already looks presidential na'mean. gimme one minute and I will get ya pics of Abdullahi in Dubai yesterday. The Amirs are already giving him the red carpet namean. I hear he is leading with the most votes na'mean but it is never final na'mean. The dude got more campaigning to do. smile.gif

PIC5s.JPG

PIC6s.JPG

PIC1s.JPG

PIC9s.JPG

PIC4s.JPG

PIC1s.JPG

There ya have my xayaysiis for my candidate. Democracy is a good thang na'mean.

Kowneyn   

Nayrus:

We all know what Somaliland wants so don't embarass yourselves and us...Somaliland is the wish of the people and not about the ambition of any one individual.

SmithNwestern:

From where I am standing its you that has lived with hate for far too long and if you play your cards right you will reap the bitter harvest of that hate.

Kowneyn