Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

This Is Your Life (If You Are a Woman)

Statiscts like these have no affect on me whats so ever. In Islam there is abosuletly no difference between men and women as far as the relationship to Allah is concerned as both are promised good reward for good deeds and bad rewards for evil conduct. I am content alhamdulilaah because men and women are treated equally by their creater Allah (SWT) so having said that I do bear in mind men and women are at the same time not equal in strength , mind and these differences are caused by our gentic make up.The wife Imran even mentioned to Allah I have given birth to a female even though Allah was well aware she given birth to female she added Oh Allah female and male are not the same.

Thankfully our differences in make up allow us to do certain roles where each one is in command of that role. Is Allah (SWT) not just?

Janna   

Originally posted by massa:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

It is a man's world.
:(

Man-of-the-Year.jpg

well deal with it........... pumpkin :cool:
icon_lol.gif

:( Rokko,

Do you plan to do that to your not so luck future wife?

Intel   

indeed Zarqa... my fortunate future alla macadaabo will have to carry not only my luggage but also meee :cool:

Janna   

Originally posted by massa:

indeed Zarqa... my fortunate future alla macadaabo will have to carry not only my luggage but also meee :cool:

icon_lol.gif She is as good as dead.

dear me......and I thought that rokko was the ony gentelman in sol.

rokko...waxaan is lahaay janno'galahaan oo aqlaaqda badan gabadhaada ku darso laakiin markaan arkay musuwurka naagta ooda waddo waan ba kaagala noqsaday gabadheydi.