Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!

to me a soulmate is the only person that can make you happy everytime, soulmate is the only person that can relieve your stress at end of a hard day. soulmate is someone that has your apparence and that somehow looks like you. sometimes he looks like you when you both smiling or quite or angry. i mean physically he looks like you.a soulmate is someone who has the understanding towards life. somehow you can feel that person wherever you are. somehow you will want to call that person on a daily basis. to me soulmate is someone god has created for you and for you alone. the question how do you find it. well you won't know until he is here with you.

Senora   

My definiton of the word soulmate is that there isn't one.

I never have or never will believe that soulmates exist. Sorry to sound like a "pooper", but i just saw something like this on a television show, and the number of people that defined what a soulmate meant to them, just described someone that they loved deeply, and understood, which can describe a lot of people's relationship now. Even what lover said described the typical "sprung" person in a relationship.

But go on believing what you guys want. I don't want to stomp on your dreams or anything. I could be wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Abdinuur   

There's no such thing as SOULMATE. Seriously! Most of these people are describing what is known as LOVE.

SOULMATE is just a term made by some fool who had a lot of time on his hands...thinking, wondering, and stuff, etc. you know. So I don't believe there's a thing call SOULMATE. On the other hand, I believe LOVE exists. To me, Love is like a virus. It can happen to anyone at anytime.

MY POINT: STAY ALERT ON LOVE. STAY TUNE FOR SOULMATE. :rolleyes:

QalQaali   

Salaams flow Nomads

Good to be back on line.

how u folks been?

I c we are runing out of topic's , time to dig out the same old topic's huh.

Soul mate s some 1 who drives u crezy, that s a a soul mate (kabeeeesh)

1 Luv

i think every one doesnt know the diffrent between soulmate and love. and what am readin so far is really ppl just tellin what love is.and no i dont believe in soulmate aint noone in earth that is gonna do all that and know what u want and dont want...is not like they can read ur mind and know what u thinkin,so ppl that want all that maybe u should get with a white dude caz thats the only one thats gonna do these thing..lol :rolleyes:

P:s am sorry if i should so evil but thats the truth!

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

My definiton of the word soulmate is that there isn't one.

I never have or never will believe that soulmates exist. Sorry to sound like a "pooper", but i just saw something like this on a television show, and the number of people that defined what a soulmate meant to them, just described someone that they loved deeply, and understood, which can describe a lot of people's relationship now. Even what lover said described the typical "sprung" person in a relationship.

But go on believing what you guys want. I don't want to stomp on your dreams or anything. I could be wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Well said sexy, you beat me to it. Now try telling that to a slef-westernized somali refugee who watches soup opera day in day out :eek:

Hibaad   

sometimes he looks like you when you both smiling or quite or angry. i mean physically he looks like you.a soulmate is someone who has the understanding towards life. somehow you can feel that person wherever you are.

Well i don't think i blve in soulmate but i did meet someone who was had all those qualities but sadly i met him when he was already in a relationship :rolleyes: .

Blessed   

Originally posted by muna:

Well i don't think i blve in soulmate but i did meet someone who was had all those qualities but sadly i met him when he was already in a relationship :rolleyes: .

Sniff, Sniff!

Can't be true :(

icon_razz.gif

nindoon   

SOUL MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me soulmate is the one person who knows you better you know yourself! The one thats your heart, your mind and soul..........the one that finishes your sentances for you who knows what your thinking,the one connects with youon so many levels. soulmate is the air thatu breath closer then anything you've ever known!!!

Soulmate is on the other hand the one person that very much like Osama binladen that could crash you and destroy you without a second thought!!!!

So you'd be stupid to let anyone get that close to you

Hope77   

Naya nindoon dhilo, Honey im truly sorry that my brother left you at the alter... You see this is one of the reasons why he lefted you.. you were always too busy looking around.. you came out of your mother's womb screaming for attention from men..however i would like to let know although this the information highway it is not a way of find a man!!!!!!!! so get a life...

p.s How dare you say that a soulmate is better anything you have ever known.. What about your mum and dad you stupid dhilo!

but than again you let my brother go that far and lefted you when he realised that you were just a cheap slut

Hope77   

Hey all! I haven't come across my so call soulmate yet.. but i would like share this with everyone since this is idea of a "soulmate"....

Grow old with me

The best is yet to be

The last of life for which the first was made...

This is one of my favourite poems, well part of it! However its written by Robert Browning an English 19th century poet....

Hope you like it as much as I do!!!