Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Madaxweynaha PL oo ka hadley Ra'isal wasaraha cusub (audio)

Saalax   

So much for threats the garaads in garowe made saying if sheikh shariff doesn't choose a PM from puntland wa laga shalayndoona. It has been proven to be all hot air loool. TFG are the real rulers of Puntland indeed so much for Dukey & Co trying to distance himself from them :D .

qandali Faroole can't really do much wether he welcomes it or not he had nothing to do with appointing the new pm., the pm is there and there is nothing he can do or say that will change sharifs decision.So acceptance is the only option for the tribal chief in garowe.

Madaxweyne Farole ayaa uga digey Ra'isal waasaraha cusub madaama uusan aqoon u laheyn dalka iyo dadka inuu gacanta u galo kooxaha danaha gaarka ah leh islamarkaana diidan nidaamka Federaal kaasoo Puntland qayb ka tahay.

The solution for Somalia's woes solely lies within the implementation of Federalism, where respective regions in Somalia are allowed to compete peacefully to develop their lands and communities.

This fact, above all else, will either make or break Mr.Farmaajo's premiership.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

qandali Faroole can't really do much wether he welcomes it or not he had nothing to do with appointing the new pm., the pm is there and there is nothing he can do or say that will change sharifs decision.So acceptance is the only option for the tribal chief in garowe.

Xaaji, no, that is only what your weaker secessionist mind tells you. Puntland can boycot this and retain its power to arrest anyone who supports or partakes in this TFG as they did to the Arta of Abdiqasim, the state as an autonomous region can and will and have always excercised its right to do whatever that's in their benefit. But a boycot and war against the TFG at this critical moment will only benefit the likes of Alshabaab and the secessionists.

The President has a bigger picture insight, made a stateman like statement and the whole of reer Puntland welcome and agree with his stance, plus the PM is within the 4.5 power share.

Marka adeer ha uhadlina sidii inuu PM-ka kayimid Hargeisa or Burco for the secessionists matter not.

Originally posted by Qandali:

The marfshlanders are talking as if they matter.

Adeerayaal, howlahaan waxba la idinka waydiin maayo.

^

Ma ila aragtey? :D

It is indeed very ironic that these Marfashlanders are insinuating at a non-existent antipathy between Puntland and the new choice for PM.

Don't they get it that, Mr.Faroole and Mr.Farmaajo are ONE, or must I further elucidate it for these marqaan-incapacitated troglodytes? :D

Qandali saaxib first of all there is no point involving us in this whole TFG or somalia we are not involved never were never will be , but let's concentrate and stay with in the topic pirate elders made it clear sharif has to pick some one from the pirate state. But he didn't and now your leader accepts it because he has no other option.The thing is he has no choice the international community supports Mr cheese and there is nothing the clan enclave can do or stop the decision of sheikh dalxiis.

^Adeer you are giving too much attention and reaction into this, and that proves the strength of the state of Puntland.

Xaajiyow, Puntland can boycot and oppose this TFG as it did in the past to Aideed's salbalaar and Abdiqaasim's TNG but that will only complicate matter and further derail the chance of the TFG, Somalia, which does not benefit the state of Puntland.

Puntland went from stregth to strength and Faroole's message was not weak, it was deafening and directly intended for the ears of the TFG leaders, he's not interested in individuals and welcomes the PM but emphasised the issues that are of great importance to the state to be the upcoming constitution, Federalism and the Galkacyo accord etc. We see the TFG's take on all that and await for Faroole's reaction for a later date.

Ragbaa meesha kuxisaabtamaya while secessionists are crying for attention :D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Qandali:

The marfshlanders are talking as if they matter.

Adeerayaal, howlahaan waxba la idinka waydiin maayo.

^

Ma ila aragtey
?
:D

It is indeed very ironic that these Marfashlanders are insinuating at a non-existent antipathy between Puntland and the new choice for PM.

Don't they get it that, Mr.Faroole and Mr.Farmaajo are ONE, or must I further elucidate it for these marqaan-incapacitated troglodytes?
:D
:D , the marfashlanders are dieing for attention. While Puntland is mentioned in all Somali web portals and the President's stance was eagerly waited for, the secessionists are locked in their marfash incarceration.

I heard the BBC was looking to snatch an interview with Faroole for 3 days, they are happy to have got it now. A friend who occassionaly reports for UniTV had asked me Yesterday if I could set up an interview for him with a minister/any official from Puntland to get their views, while no one is interested in the clan traingle's input, even their information minister banned UniTV because they do not answer SL leaders telephone calls :D:D:D

Markaa, nimanku waa naflacaariyee iskadaa haneefsadaane.

you are jumping all over the place talking about media and Universal tv while we were discussing why the pirate state lost in electing a man from their region. You can always try next time but this one you lost , don't be angry

^The last message was not intended for you but Mr. Somalia, who asked me a quesiton earlier about the secessionist new found passion on the issue as of late.

My reply to you was second from my last reply, I address you there, so re-read it again.

Now Puntland has taken the moral highground, the State will not negotiate on core issues of development, and power sharing. I welco

e the fear and anghst of our secessionist brothers, who now know the true direction the republic is heading towards.

actually your clan enclave is meaningless you were totally ignored and forced to accept Sheikh dalxiis new PM. like faroole you are trying to save your face how many times did sharif visit garowe non. That's how insignificant you guys are when we are talking about the TFG but you guys consider your self big players lol, even when Umar was the PM ibi had more authority then him.

^

Xaaji, is it doddering time again? What subject besides Puntland and its affairs do you want to run to to get you out of answering for your own attention seeking antics in here? :D

Mr somalia this has nothing to do with me, don't make it personal this has something to do with why puntland is ignored and left on the side. By Sheikh dalxiis, and also Farooles haddal jileyc from garowe a desperate way to save his face