Sign in to follow this  
Sweetlady

Is It right to get involved with your Exboyfriend´s friend?

Hibo   

ONLY IF YOU WANNA BE LABELED AS THE SKANK THAT WAS KNOCK BY EVERY GUY IN THE BLOCK.

THERE IS PLENTY OF FISH IN THE WATER, I SUGGEST YOU THROW YOUR BAIT SOMWHERE ELSE.

Ok sis.But what if u 2 guys like each other.I mean its not like I got involved with all his friends.

PS.getting involved with my Ex_boyfriend waz a big mistake so..no need to be calling names.

PEACE

Hibo   

If Yall really love each other then da door is open but if you´re fooling around then Id advice u 2 stay away from him!!

Hibo   

I agree!Stay away from him if u´re fooling around with each other coz sis,then next thing u know is dat u´ll start getting romours and bad reputation but otherwise IF u really love him then go for him

Hibo   

OH, CUT THE DRAMA SweetLady. IF GETTING INVOLVED WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND WAS A HUGE MISTAKE THEN MESSING AROUND WITH HIS FRIEND IS A MUCH BIGGER MISTAKE. AND YOU WEREN'T BEING CALLED A NAME. I WAS SAYING THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL BE LABELED AS WHEN THE FRIEND IS THROUGH WITH YOU TOO. DO NOT YOU KNOW THAT BOYS TALK AND SWAP NOTES TOO. DO NOT BE A VICTIM TO THEIR GAME. THE FRIEND WILL NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY KNOWING YOU GOT DOWN WITH HIS BOY.

Hibo   

Sweet: I don't think u should still be manuevering in ur Ex's joint...its time u crept in another's "Buul".. that is my two cents...its all upto u

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

girl what u gotta lose, right? i'mean u went out with the other one, who i' believe was a loser. So why not give this one a chance. U understand. Luck with the decision u make. Either ways u'll be the one that got tamed twice by two nigga's who happend to be homeboys. (Years later they'll be talking about you and how each one had u a week of a share lol). So good Luck. Use ur head twice not your heart. I hope i give u the best advice and remember u don't have to take my advice. Just helping u out.

Sisterly Advice

Moto of the Day: U dump' em like Trigz cwm16.gif

Hibo   

If u want a clean break wit the ex...then stay away from his friend. As someone already said, boys do talk and if doesn't work out wit the friend....then u might get an unflattering reputation.

However, if u feel very strongly 'bout the guy, then give him a go. Its ur call either way.

Bachelor   

Hard decision must be made here!..guys most often talks about girls with their bodies. so i would advice you not to involve at all. Beside you are sweet so i assume there are plenty of good guys looking for sweetLady like you. So the keep the ball while its in your court.

Bachelor

cwm1.gif

Hibo   

hey sista you shouldn't be rolling with your ex's crew....is time you move on...and get on with your own damn crew

my advice never be the ***** in the block

peace

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt