Sign in to follow this  
the_pledge

WHY SOMALIANS GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO BUILT MENS

Coloow   

Flying---I am a somali man myself- I know what I am talking about! I have been courted by western women who are fascinated by my pasta legs and pigeon chest- not to mention my beer belly!

unfortunately our somali sisters don't know that !

lambda   

We use to have a big Gym in Muqdishu and had a great time every one was doing his favourite workout becouse we had no professional trainer

so we had those with the big chest,the others had big biceps and no one did something for the legs so you can imagine how we use to look like lol.

:D

2real   

After a long day at work I aint going to no gym to look bulky for some girl! I'll find myself a girl that's insecure so that I can tell HER to go to the gym. lol!

2real..BOY, thats not even funny! damn... u r COLD :mad:

Dont be silly poster...every1 likes some1 with a fit bod..its heaven 4 da hand.. (sigh) :(

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY THE_PLEDGE

WHY SOMALIANS GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO THOSE GUYS THAT HAVE NICE BODY?,YOU GIRLS ALL KNOW THAT SOMALIAN GUYS ARE VERY VERY SKINNY!,OR VERY VERY FATTY!!!,AND YOU GIRLS ALL KNOW THAT SOMALIAN GUYS WITH NICE BODY ARE PRACTICLY VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE!!!!!.

AND LETS NOT FORGET IS NOT ALL ABOUT THA BODY,IS WHAT U HAVE IN YUR HEAD...!

ANYWAYS TELL ME IF SOMALIAN BROTHERS NEED TO HIT THA GYM!!

1-SAME REASON SOMALI MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO A SOMALI GIRL THAT HAS A NICE BODY. AND YES SOMALI GUYS ARE NATURALLY SKINNY OR VERY FAT AS YOU SAID BUT NOT EVERYONE IS.

2-TRUE A SOMALI MAN WITH ALL THE DESIRED FEATURES ARE RARE-VERY-BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR SITUATION.

3-NO SOMETIMES ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE BODY-BUT LETS BE HONEST...WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO UR MIND WHEN U SEE A FINE SIS/BRO? OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK AT THEIR.

4-YES SOMALI BROTHERS NEED TO HIT THE GYM BIG TIME ESPECIALLY THEM SKINNY ONES-I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.*BUILT MEN CATCH A WOMANS EYE THAN A SKINNY ONE*

***WHY IS THAT THE MAJORITY OF SOMALI MEN DESIRE A SOMALI GIRL WITH A BIG A$$, NICE CHEST, TIGHT WAIST, BIG HIPS, AND LONG HAIR?( THIS DOESNT ENTIRELY GO FOR EVERYONE, BUT I THINK YOU GET THE POINT)***

proud owner of chicken chest and skinny legs! i rather have a good mind than buffed body! lemme know if some buffed beef cake ever contributed any +ve inovation to human civilization!

kisha   

lol@chicken chests and insect legs, wow that's hard !

Yo i'll reather have some off that chicken chests and insect legs that i can brake, then a built men that would brake me everytime i'll piss him off na mean!

Scarry/nice topic pledge

:cool:

Xafsa   
Originally posted by kisha:

Yo i'll reather have some off that chicken chests and insect legs that i can brake, then a built men that would brake me everytime i'll piss him off na mean!

I'd like to see either one of them try to

lay a hand on me...I think silent sistah mentioned this in another post....God created objects and they even things out. He got his fists I got my sambuus frying pan...so bring it on.

Entrepreneur ---

Oo hadda ma naag cadaanaa i shukaansatay baad ku faanee? war anaa ku maqlee yaa lugu maqlin..bisinka :D

My somali brothas..all that we ask is that you put a little effort into your bodies...if you expect us to look good..then you gotta return the fava....And we all know somali girls in ay kala xiran yihiin...so don't even go there.

peace and luv

Coloow   

Flying still...lol maya inadeer, waxaay hablaha somaliyeed arki waayeen waxaay arka naagaha cadaanka!

Maalin waliba waxaa lai weydiyaa halkaan ka keenay jirka caatiga ah, lugaha baastada la moodo, caloosha (shanta bilood xaamilada ah) iyo shafka digaaga!

Bal fiiri naagaheena somaliyeed waay arki la'ayihiin.

waa alle mahadii.......soo ma aha?

Yo the mouth is the stronget muscle in the world. If you know how to spit game then you dont need to hit the gym. Work on your game and you can get any woman you want. But the gym is necessary for your health forget the woman factor on this.

Also taking notes on what da female nomads are saying

If you know how to spit game then you dont need to hit the gym.

Tru but not always, nothing turns me off more than a misshaped over confident brotha :mad:

But a built/ or thick brother on the hand..... MASHALLLLLLLAH Thats one of my biggest turns ons... sooo plz like the other sisters said.. somali brothers PLZ HIT THE GYM!!!! . I've been blessed cuz most of the somali brothers in my school were mostly thick, unbelievable as may sound. May god bless all their mothers who fed them rite...

peace