Sign in to follow this  
the_pledge

WHY SOMALIANS GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO BUILT MENS

WHY SOMALIANS GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO THOSE GUYS THAT HAVE NICE BODY?,YOU GIRLS ALL KNOW THAT SOMALIAN GUYS ARE VERY VERY SKINNY!,OR VERY VERY FATTY!!!,AND YOU GIRLS ALL KNOW THAT SOMALIAN GUYS WITH NICE BODY ARE PRACTICLY VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE!!!!!.

AND LETS NOT FORGET IS NOT ALL ABOUT THA BODY,IS WHAT U HAVE IN YUR HEAD...!

ANYWAYS TELL ME IF SOMALIAN BROTHERS NEED TO HIT THA GYM!!

please hit the gym,,,,

and please dont work out the top half and forget the bottom, i hate brothers that go gym, and end up with a big chest and no legs, work the whole body.a guy has to look attractive.

well to be totally honest most of us somali girls would end up with a somali guy, so wether your skinny or fat is not an issue, its how you carry yourself, and the way u handle your bizz.

I agree with the sista,, the somali brothez definitely need to hit the gym. Please make sure you tug the tommies, get some six pack. Ya better stay away from sculping your legs...it might too skiny like chicken legs...lol

Get some muscels where the ladies want...the arms...chest...then

go find a mate..just kidding!

you3   

Asalaamu caleykum

hey it's good the man if he has nice body you know, but all somalia man's has skinny body it's so angly and some of the are so fatty ohhsa suck, right but for me i like when the man has nice nice nice very nice body that is my man i don't like skinny man that is suck right VIVA muscely man's for the somalias man's

peace out, Girl like muscley man's smile.gif

Lady   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

please hit the gym,,,,

and please dont work out the top half and forget the bottom, i hate brothers that go gym, and end up with a big chest and no legs, work the whole body.a guy has to look attractive.

well to be totally honest most of us somali girls would end up with a somali guy, so wether your skinny or fat is not an issue, its how you carry yourself, and the way u handle your bizz.

Silent-Sitah smile.gif u r so funny

You always manage to make me laugh..keep up sis.

To the Poster it is not only Somali women that attract great body..it is Universal ;) so don,t blame somali sisters balme ur lazens..as the other sisters mention just HIT the Gym.

Its cause its rare..!

Its given...just like a stright hair person would love to have natural curly onces..and just as every brunette wants to be blonde by nature...fact is we all want what we cant have and when reality kicks in' we to minipulate ..duplicate..n prefect "this thing" we long for...

MORAL OF THE STORY IS'' WE SEE A LOT OF SKINNY FARAH'S...AND WE DONT WANT TO..SO WE TRY TO MAKE YA'LL GAIN WEIGHT THEN HIT THE GYM..LOL ya follow?

--LESSON NUMBER 1

DONT HIT THE GYM WHEN YOU GAIN LESS THEN 110..YES YES WE KNOE YOU'RE TALL BUT COME ON' WEARING BAGGY JEANS DOESNT SAY MUCH OF YOUR SIZE..SO ITS A NO NO YOU WILL ONLY LOSS MORE WEIGHT THEN GAIN..AND THA WILL LOOK UNNATURAL..SO EAT EAT EAT..BEANS FOR BREAKFAST..LUNCH AND DINNER..THEN CHECK THE WEIGHT SCALE...IF YOU GAIN EVEN A TAD BIT' RUN ...RUN I TELL YAH ...TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE GYM OLOL :D

.so the bettah you are build wise..the bettah you will appear to the ladies eyes.

Nailah   

to tell you the truth, its because :

1) we're seriously tired of skinny chicken legged boys runnin the streets, we need something out of the ordinary

2) either your too fat or too skinny, thats not good enough!

3) we are perfectionists, we expect things to be perfect, including your body size

4) wether your ugly in the face, your body can determine if your worth it or not

I personally would prefer BULIT MAN because he would protect me from anything and anyone...

And also you get to have a good touch once in a while ;)icon_razz.gif

Coloow   

It is weird that none of you are opting for the SKINNY somali man, whose weight never exceeds 65KG, whose pigeon chest (shaf dooro/digaag),Pasta legs and beer belly- but who is the envy of the world!

Come on sisters! most of the world would pay millions of dollars to have the body of the somali man.

I wish you knew how other human beings on this earth percieve the somali man- the most handsome creature God ever made!

So, stop acting and praise the lord for having wonderful pigeon chested-thin-pasta fino brothers and dads!

Xafsa   

^^^^ lol..your joking right?

"Most of the world would pay millions to have the body of the somali man?" who have you been talking to?

On a more serious note...although a well built man with a big chest and large biceps would be nice...(sigh)....we just have to work with what we got.

But not all somali brothas have chicken chests and insect legs...I;ve seen some sexy brothas with six packs and nice pectural....but these creatures are hard to find in our breed.

peace and luv