Sign in to follow this  
jamela

MY EX IZ DATETING MY BEST FRIEND HELP!!!

jamela   

I BROKE UP WITH THIS GUY CAUSE MY BROTHER FOUND OUT I WAZ DATEING HIM UNDER COVER. I TOLD HIM IT WAZ OVER I THOUGHT I WAZ OVER HIM BUT I STILL LOVE HIM AND NOW MY BEST IZ GOING OUT WITH HIM BUT I'M SO JELOUS OF HER CAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM I THINK HE FEELS THA SAME WAY. I'VE NEVER SEEN JAMELA (MY BEST FRIEND) THIS HAPPY I DON'T WANNA HURT HER FEELINGS :confused: WAT SHOULD I DO????

SuNsHyNe   

Well sis, u've only got 2 solutions, u can either forget about him, but thats gonna be really hard coz u best chum is gonna talk about him non stop.

Or you can tell your best freind that ur still in love with him and pray for her to understand!!

Or the last option could be that you can pass him to ME so that non of u get him!! (LOL!!)

Hibo   

Hey sis,

Listen I think you should tell her and besides i believe that she should have some consideration as well as respect, I mean she knew that you too were dating. I believe she shouldn't have went out with him knowing that you were with him before. So go on tell her how you feel and if she is a true friend she will understand and hope you too live happily ever after.

Good luck Sis

smile.gif;)

mahadi   

sorry muna,

But you sure that is your best friend? Know u love him, but might be best to let go for now. Or you lose him and your best friend.

Mahadi

Kool_Kat   

I have one question, did your bestfriend know you two used to go out?

If she did, then you shouldn't give her the title "Best Friend"... Which comes with respect, and caring for your friend's feelings... Besides why would you break up with him if you loved him... Just because your brother found out doesn't mean you can't be happy and in love...

If I were in your shoes, and my friend is dating the guy I used to date and still love... I would try to get him back, specially if he's still in love with me...

If she didn't know that you two used go out, then it ain't her fault...