Sign in to follow this  
Amna

How do I tell them?

Malika   

Kheyr,for a brother that seems to know Islam your comment about 'being stuck' was really unislamic. You were not stuck,but that is and was your 'Qadr'- if you believe in that then,surely your outlook shouldnt be so gloomy.

ps.Would you abandon a sick spouse?, then perhaps your first intentions of marriage,qalaad bee ahayeen.

Allah kuli xaal - Allah doesnt burden those whom he knows cant handle it - this goes to Amna too.

The things we fuss about in life! [shaking her head]..This includes me..heh

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

So, you’re now disabled as-well? For the love of Jesus woman; out of all your other silly threads this simply takes the piss.

I had to hold the fort when you were away. I am glad you are back, laddo. :D

Ibtisam   

Kheyr did not say HIS wife was disabled or that HE was stuck with her. Baal read again the sentence people!! :D lol.

He is saying people who end up with one wife or husband could end up envying or being jealousy of other healthy couples by the extention of the reason that they are "stuck" with a sick person instead of a health spouse.

Khayr   

He is saying people who end up with one wife or husband could end up envying or being jealousy of other healthy couples by the extention of the reason that they are "stuck" with a sick person instead of a health spouse.

Exactly!

I thought that Lost in Translation was a movie that came out in 2004. How come it is still running in 2010? :D

Polygamy is a solution that curbs many social issues. It is not a "sexcapade" as advertised by Skynews and Foxnews. It curbs envy and jealousy. It allows for individuals who might not be able to get married (e.g. the sick, nonbarren women etc.) to enjoy the fruits and companionship of marriage.

Ibtisam   

^^so if a women’s husband is disable, and she is perfectly fine....? but if she is disable and he is fine, then he has a reason to relegate her to a 2nd or 3rd position?

Xasisisanida!

Khayr   

Always looking at things at a different angle - cajeeb!

For a man,

the question would be:

- Can he procreate - ability to produce kids?

Ibtisam   

^^That is the sole thing? So so long as he can procreate then it does not matter anything beside that?

Cajeeb indeed. :cool:

P.s. You should say the question in view should be....yad yad ya, diintu isda mahan, the criteria for looking for suitable spouse is the same, in fact since we are on disability issue, a MAN is more likely to be hindered by it as he cannot perform his sole responsibility (no, not that or kids, I mean provide sufficiently for his family, financial and security)

Ibtisam   

^^^Trust you to cry randomness, then marka lagu yidaho sasa mahan, you resort to child like habits. Stop pick and choosing diinta to suit your own desires, say I want this or that or to do this, but deentu won't make a case for it. Never was Polygamy a solution for disable women, nor is the only question of a man should be can he procreate. Qaaq and yahoo.

Tuujiye   

lool@Khayr waraa aniga Ibtisam naftirkeed ku qabo aan ku dhihi lahaa oo qoftoo kale kula sii qabo oo bakoorad wadato lool nafta eeba kuu keentay ma is dhahday? Yaah lool shukuli iyada naftirkeeda aan ku dhahay yaaqee..

Laakiin run ahaantii Kheyr, saaxiib sadex gabdhood, see ku heynee? iimaan daranidaa! cuudu bilaah..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^^ Wah! Bajaq ma aheenoo adiga? garka aa shegeesidna maxaa waaye?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Istaaqfurulaah...