Sign in to follow this  
Amna

How do I tell them?

Juxa   

cyper hug@ Amna

wax ma idiin sheegaa gabdho, bal fariista oo dhagahana fur. there is nothing wrong with wanting guur xalaal ah and caruur, not everyone is blessed with it magaratay, marka dont be harsh to her just cause she vocalises her need and wishes here.

granted it is not the done thing/the somali thing, saying in public waxan rabaa inaan guursado but if people did that, maybe many ladies would be married by now.

so lets not make it CEEB and keep it under dufeyga. IT HAS TO BE DONE.

now about disability, it can be mid visual disability or mid aan loo jeedin, many people have it, waa alle khadarkiisa.

should a sister be penalised for having a disability, for wanting what we all take it for GRANTEd, waa MAYA, oo MAYA.

I applaud Amna for knowing what she wants and going after it. may allah make it easy and guide her to her PRINCE.

Amna, you dont have to tell your disabilities to any guy you talk to, unless your serious about the guy and thinking of marrying him. Anyways, whatever your disability is, ilaahey ha kuu fudideeyo and mid kheyr qabo oo kugu qaato disability gaado.

p.s ignore these qumonyooying on SOL I guess some of them forget to take their grouchy pills.

Khayr   

Say a person can't have children and they don't tell that to their potentional spouse or they have Type A diabetes and require daily dialysis but they don't inform their potentional spouse - would that be acceptable to any one of you?

Such things should be disclosed but indirectly through families. In informal talk and you see what are people's views on that individual's particular disability. If they don't agree, khalas, move on.

The optionn of being a second spouse is a realist option that curtails these problems because it eliminated envy and jealousy. i.e. I was stuck with a sick person when I could have had a health spouse.

^^miskeen, but remember health is not something that is not garunteed, so dont say when I could have health spouse.

If it is a major disability, then you should definately tell and if the person really loves you then they will take you. But if the disability is minor, i.e learning disability, you dont need to tell cause that is not gonna make a big difference in your realtionship.

Juxa   

goormee diebetes noqotay disability bal?

gabdho be real, if you as much have little mark on your body, accept to be 4th wife.

funny how ladies marry men who are both emotionally and intellectually handicaps

Tuujiye   

lool@Kheyr... Duqa adiga kaalay, hal gabar kuguma filnaan karto miyaa? loool iimaan zurug waaxid...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ looooooool waraa sheeko baad isoo xasuusisay maan...

Hada kohor anoo masaajidka iska dhex fadhiyo oo salada sugaayo ayaan waxaa i agfadhiye oday biyo cabaaya.. Duqa biyaha wuxuu ku darsaday xabadsawdo.. aniga rabsho ahaan ayaan waxaan ku dhahay duqa " xaaji waxaad la dhalin yartahay ileen waa alaabtaas" lol duqa intuu qoslay buu igu dhahay "war dee soo gabar yar shaleetadii dhaweed masoo xareesan!" lool "dee waa in aan is nafaqeena oo maskiinta iska siinaa inta nugu hartay" loooooooooool walaahi... masaajidka in aan ka baxo aan ku sigtay qosol daraadiis lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Bambina   

I was stuck with a sick person when I could have had a health spouse.

I'm assuming you are married Khayr,unless I'm wrong. If you are married, then there's nothing you could've done about it, calaaf is calaaf, everything is a trial in this dunya, but what happens to love for better or for worse ? May Allah makes it easy for you.