Sign in to follow this  
Amna

How do I tell them?

Amna   

Kool kat, you seem educated from your writing but unfortunately your quite the dense one. I guess education doesn't make you smart at all. Can you not understand when I said this is a very serious topic. Also I do not expect you to understand since people are saying your happily married so **** out of my topics you kneckle head. Yes I am desparate to get married why is that any of your concern. To the rest of you thank you especailly Malika. P.s. there wasn't a time where I did not put on my profile about my disability.

Originally posted by Amna:

How do I tell brothers who are looking for a wife that I have a disability after everything else?. Over the years I have gotten more and more scared to tell brothers this. In the past when I was a young teenager I never thought anyone would turn me down because of this, espeically a religious muslim man. Some actually said it to my face that they will not marry me for the fact that I am disabled. Now I find myself struggling alot just to tell them this small part of me and I become extremelly scared and paniced. So how do I tell them without them running away as soon as they see my disability on my profile or I even tell them myself?. I know I am beautiful inside and out but I am just so tired of being rejected over a trivial thing. After I wrote everything else on my profile I spent hours maybe days just to come up with the words to say that I am disabled and I still can't.

Please I am being very serious so if you can't tell me something that would be of help to me then don't say anything.

U gotta be proud of yourself first! and dont believe in anything about being handicapped! everybody has this situation...just look into the future and keep your head up, then you will find your knight with good heart.

dont worry about anything...but proud of the life that u being bestowed upon! thats all u need.

Amna   

rudey- i am proud of what i have, and wallah i don't mind that iam disabled, i know i am better then so many people alhamdulilah but i want brothers to stop being so narrow minded and get to know me before they judge me on my disability.

Somalina   

Amna, niyada kheyr u sheeg marka hore, inshallah you'll get that phone call. The important thing here is to have confidence and iman.

Like Marley said "don't give up the fight".

Kool_Kat   

Amna, what does being educated have to do with anything? :confused: Abaayo, your desperation for marriage isn't any of my biz, laakiin when you post it in a public forum, being the educated, kneckle head that I am, I just can not stand by and say nothing...Afkey anaa leh, maxaa iga qaadee? :D Isdaji...I told you this before and I'll tell you again, there's more to life than men/marriage...Not I nor anyone else baa haya calafkaaga, only ALLAH! Put your trust in Allah, have some Iman, and spare us from these pitty topics...

BTW, would you consider marrying a brother with a disability?

NNC, is yeel yeelka la'ima tuso...I have a feeling inee is dhahdo 'hmmmm, let me see, what topic should I start today'...She then starts these topics, anagana sidii mukulaalo gaajo heyso oo xabad sambab ah loo tuuray baan advice iyo duco iyo pitty lasoo boodnaa...Naga dhaaf dheh yaaqo...Masaajidka banaankiisa istaag dheh hadii kale...

Somalina   

lol@mukulaalo gaajo heyso oo xabad sambab ah loo tuuray....(i'm guessing sambab is an edible food)

Runta u sheeg saaxiib, waxaas waa shaqadaada. Yaaret! :D

Amna   

A public forum which doesn't belong to you. And I am not your abaayo, alhamdulilah i have one and she is not the heartless witch that you are. Again I will post what I want but learn to mind your business. I am thinking your suffering from some sort of mental illness because last time you apologised in private and here you are again. Get help. Seriously!

Somalina   

Oh no she didn't! KK is a friend of mine, and she aint a heartless witch. On the contrary, she is a great person and an amazing mom.

xataa inti ya habiibti...lol my best Arabic

Kool_Kat   

Amna, I apologised thinking you were sincere about your disability...Laakiin saan si ma'aha...

You're starting to sound like a five year old now, do you want to sing 'it's my party, I can do whatever I want to, whatever I want to' while you're at it? :D Take it easy abaayo, don't have a heart attack on my account...

BTW, if you don't want people to enter your business keep it private...Hadii kale there are too many witches like me who will enter it uninvited...Madax faluuq aan qabnaa, ama naweydii ama hana weydiin, waan kuu sheegi uun... :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Amna:

Mom. Ugh. i feel sorry for her children.

I feel sorry for yo' momma! icon_razz.gif

EDIT:

Does your mom know about your desperation horta? Halkoo cida eh mey kugu qaboojiso? I am just saying abaayo...

Jacphar, what are you talking about?