Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NEW MASS GRAVE IN HARGEISA

Me or You ??? ,,,,,,,,,,,, you think me is you and you is me ,,,,,,,,,, :D

don't worry sxb ,,,, we have a lot of loosers with computers and internet connection ,,, this is just one of them and they never stop the Somaliland's bus ............. many of them tried before him and it didn't work

To those misguided few posting their BS on here (M.E. wiil duco, sophist) let me remind you:

you can try and put the SNM down but the SNM was a succes story of how to defend your people against a the genocide that was attempted on them.

the people in the north sorted out their differences and now happily live alongside eachother in a peaceful and booming state.

there will never be forgiveness for those who commited the crimes in the north and they will pay the ultimate price

Finally, those of you hiding Mass murders like Morgan will pay a heavy price for your crimes.

me   

^What was SOL's favorite saying?

Islaan jiifta lagdintu la fududaa.

We have been here before, we have done this before, so lets stop talking BS, we all know whats up here.

I suggest a battle royale.

Who is down?

Jaylaani   

Jacylbaro,

ILAAHAY ha u naxariisto dhamaantood ILAAHAY baa ka abaal marin qofkii gardarada ku laayayna ciqaabtiisa tusi doonaa.

BTW, don't even try to reason with these catz. They're applauding the same activities, which are currently taking place in Mogadishu. …cowards!

At least these low life evil individual were defeated and we get our land back...

Me,

Don't cry a river sxb ,,,,,,,,,,,, you can enjoys articles while we do the job for you

those graves have many stories to tell ,,,,,,,,

me   

No one is crying smarty, too bad you didn't get the joke :D

It might have been worth one of you (kkkk's) or maybe ur trademark (looooooooooooooools)

Originally posted by me:

No one is crying smarty, too bad you didn't get the joke
:D

It might have been worth one of you (kkkk's) or maybe ur trademark (looooooooooooooools)

Sorry sxb ,,,,,,,,,, you don't deserve any of them ,,,,,,,

me   

^ma xanaaqday? Hada maxaad la ooyeysaa?

Nin rag ah ilaahay kaa dhigyaye maad u dhaqantid sidii nin?

Marna af lagaado ayaad wadaa, marna afkaad noo buuraysaa, sidii aad dhoocil u daba ordaysay ayaad iyagoo kale nagu noqotay.

Biixi   

May Allah grant 'em his mercy whoever they are.

It is sad to see that even the dead are used as propoganda tools. Yesterdays was the SNM's celebration and suddenly here appears a mass grave of unknown dead people.

Whose remains are these? No one knows

How did they die? No one knows

How long were they in there? No one knows

But some are too eager to reach conclusion. This may do more damage your cause than help it.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Jacylbaro,

ILAAHAY ha u naxariisto dhamaantood ILAAHAY baa ka abaal marin qofkii gardarada ku laayayna ciqaabtiisa tusi doonaa.

BTW, don't even try to reason with these catz. They're applauding the same activities, which are currently taking place in Mogadishu. …cowards!

At least these low life evil individual were defeated and we get

our land back...

Waryaa mr Jaylaani xaanaa manaa baa kabadatee Maxaad ka odhan lahey dadkii masaakiintee SNM tu laysay?

Many of them were my family members. SNM this SNM that they were bunch criminals, so hadii yeey, morgan , geedi, and all of the other criminals justice la horkeenayo SNM tu waa inay ku jirtaa.

Jaylaani   

Fanisha,

I didn't say anything about the SNM in my responds. The SNM were not angels. They were rebels fighting under extreme circumstances. I'm sure they did certain things wrong.

I'm sorry if you lost somebody in the hands of the SNM.

P.S. what is xanaa banaa?