Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Women? ...OG_MOTI yes indeed!

bilan   

salam

soon caveman will say women started the civil war and destroyed somalia :( .no one forced these men to wear tuxedo, it was their choice, or maybe it was the other way around, man wanted his bride to wear white gown, every marriage is unique. so instead of writting men vs female, how about if you write something that is balanced.these kind of posts never accomplish its purpose. it forces people to get defensive.

Caveman   

dawoco

if you feel I have brushed off ladies and reduced my arguments validity, I take your point with stride sista…but I stand what I said.

Very interesting story there, it got me laughing laakiin on the bottom you wrote:

“It is the man's fault that the wedding didn't happen who is he to dictate that the woman's mother gets another house, gumeeysi badanaa ma hitler baa wax u galeen …..â€

Are you revealing same thing here?, hmmm..i am thinking its you that this happen to yaah…hooyo hurigeedi aa wali ka xuntahay miyaa?….But I wanna share an equally interesting true story with you.

I was travelling with a Somali sheik year & half ago out of Toronto, as we where talking about the subject of “nikaaxâ€. He told us that he was doing a “Nikaax†at a Somali wedding in Toronto, and the girl asked $51,000, the sheik was caught off guard by how large the figure was but what got him interested was the extra $1000, he though the figure should at least been an even. So, he asked her why not just $50,000, and to his amusement she said “$50,000 reerahaygaan wax ugu qabanayaa, laakiin $1,000 anigaa iska lehâ€.

BULO

No I wouldn't, civil war and what destroyed Somalia was Somali man’s doings alone and Somali woman where the victims, and I don’t subscribe to Man Vs Woman Ideology, you right no one forced men to wear Tuxedo, but the issue is who wants these type of “kaafir†weddings?.

Ps. Moti and I don’t share family lineage, he is as close as you are to me relative wise, But if our thoughts cross path I’ll be honour to be his pr.

OG Moti   

Caveman brother wait the minute, first of all Dawaco the brother has made points I didn't even know, he made points that none of the females could deny, and about the Civil War Buulo who told you the civil war, women were not involved, they were the fire of that war, yes men did destroy but only with women encouraging them to revenge and wax dhicid...

Let me tell you a story happened to me, Walahi it happen in Xamar, I was in the house and we had stores in the ground floor of the house and they were empty, so I woke up with a loud voice, someone was breaking something, I came out and saw a group of people trying to break in the store, I told them wait the minute, there is nothing there, here the key just don't break the door, the man opened the store and couldn't find a thing, then he wanted to leave and this chick with him said lets check his house, let get in the house, then I got pissed off and I said no way u entering my house, do your worse, while the man is trying to respect my braveness the lady is pushing him, waryaa miyaad kacabsan, lets get inside the house and take all he got, while we were discussing and she is pushing, a group of my friends came and everyone pulls a gun, then she start blaming her guy, waan kuusheegay mar hore inaan gurigiisa galno ayey aheed, anyway they left, since then I knew this Somali war started because of the women, they pushed the men to take revenge aanan jirin iyo isku dirida raga ayey waligood kashaqeenayeen...

So brother sisterbuulo knew women were behind the war, that is why she point out in a sarcasm way, it shows her being defensive, but I have many proves that women were mainly involve in that war and still creating problems, if you want i can provide a serious documents proving that, it is written and well known...

Allah kariim

Peace

Originally posted by Caveman:

Section6er

You said

“Did you actually go and do research on wedding celebrations and divorce rates to come to that conclusion?â€

I stated 2 verses from the Quran and 2 hadiths on going against Allah(sw) and Prophet (sw). and if same one says I am true believing Muslim and getting married like a “kaafir†you don’t consider that a hypocrisy. If you need more prove then that,…you right I can’t.

and you also said

“my parents generation rocking the Black and White attireâ€

Your parents actually married on this way?….my parents and the overwhelming Somali parents getting white gown and black suite was alien idea.

Reading a verse from the Quran does not proove your statement about wedding celebrations and divorce rates. Listern you are not making sense. Which marraige are you claiming to be the right way to get married? Is the Islamic way or Somali culture way? Because they are not the same thing.

Caveman   

Section6er

“Listen you are not making sense.â€.

^^^..Hostility….hostility…I didn’t know expressing an opinion would make people boil like this.

Oh, I get it you wanted verses from the Quran that specifically mentions White gowns and Black suits are “Haram� Or make that kinda of a direct correlations, Then the Quran wouldn’t be 114 Sura's and 666 verses. Yet Quran and Hadiths cover every aspect of human life. Its just how you extract the knowledge and interpret the truth.

“Which marriage are you claiming to be the right way to get married?â€

I wrote two Hadiths, from our Prophet(cs) himself, on the right way of wedding celebrations. you need more…I can’t really…

STOIC   

caveman says, "Punishment for us is divorce and family destruction, guys make your testing ground for her and her family, trust me if the lady says to you brother I don’t want any “kaafir†type wedding, then ask what her family wants if they conquer with her, sxb you got good woman and good in-laws, ee yay kaa fakanin taas. To the contrary if she wants Anne of Brittany type wedding sxb run for your life, I know most guys who do it mainly to get it over it and get that marriage life but trust me. Its your life too sxb and u gona regret not too distance future and all the expenses you went through".

Let me first congratulate you on your deeply compeling vision of the fate of Somali wedding.I agree with most of thing you stated.What i disagree with you is your singleness of shifting the blame to the girls alone.

Posted by brother Moti

Let me tell you a story happened to me, Walahi it happen in Xamar, I was in the house and we had stores in the ground floor of the house and they were empty, so I woke up with a loud voice, someone was breaking something, I came out and saw a group of people trying to break in the store, I told them wait the minute, there is nothing there, here the key just don't break the door, the man opened the store and couldn't find a thing, then he wanted to leave and this chick with him said lets check his house, let get in the house, then I got pissed off and I said no way u entering my house, do your worse, while the man is trying to respect my braveness the lady is pushing him, waryaa miyaad kacabsan, lets get inside the house and take all he got, while we were discussing and she is pushing, a group of my friends came and everyone pulls a gun, then she start blaming her guy, waan kuusheegay mar hore inaan gurigiisa galno ayey aheed, anyway they left, since then I knew this Somali war started because of the women, they pushed the men to take revenge aanan jirin iyo isku dirida raga ayey waligood kashaqeenayeen...

Moti walaalkiis there is definately some truth is that story/theory, this is what has been said before " Where ever there is a conflict, it's result of fabrications,accusations and personalized interpretations of alleged writters, scholers, historians and powerfull individuals such as (women)"...

asxantu

Originally posted by Caveman:

Section6er

“Listen you are not making sense.â€.

^^^..Hostility….hostility…I didn’t know expressing an opinion would make people boil like this.

Oh, I get it you wanted verses from the Quran that specifically mentions White gowns and Black suits are “Haram� Or make that kinda of a direct correlations, Then the Quran wouldn’t be 114 Sura's and 666 verses. Yet Quran and Hadiths cover every aspect of human life. Its just how you extract the knowledge and interpret the truth.

“Which marriage are you claiming to be the right way to get married?â€

I wrote two Hadiths, from our Prophet(cs) himself, on the right way of wedding celebrations. you need more…I can’t really…

Where are those two hadiths are you talking about? I read what you wrote and it does not mention wedding attire or method of celebrations at all.

-Lily-   

The problem is ppl plan weddings they cannot afford. How many couples have you seen spending thousnad of £s on wedding and still live with the girl's or guy's family? Stress is already a problem before they have even been married for a year.

A white wedding with all the do is terribly boring, especially an imitated one. I always fancied a red dress...