Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Banaanbax in Xamar - PICS ( It is good to see the people back)

NASSIR   

Where we share similar traits with the rest of Africa, more mutual benefits could be obtained had African leaders understood the sanctity and dignity of the human person, had we instituted open market and trade amongst ourselves, built social and economic infrastructure.

We are however deprived of our inalienable rights through the imposition of former rebel leaders as legitimate leaders. While dictators consolidate power by letting offshore foreign bank accounts overflow with their people's GOD given resources and buy more weapons than necessary, the irony is that their assumed friends and allies are busy crafting methods of explotation. They see a starving society(you can feed a starving child in Africa is a business pitch nowadays), untapped resources, and a regime vulnerable for bribery and the fiscal control of their reserves--great partners in the business of social misery and exploitation.

On the domestic problems, I think if we can educate our people to forgive and forget the past, one day we might be free both mentally and physically and start marching on the footsteps of the Somali Youth League. It takes vision and constant check on the greed of our leaders through the creation of strict commercial, civil and criminal laws enforced by an independent and powerful Islamic judiciary. Tribalism is our primary concern so every head of state we elect should tread on the side of caution and not let grievances fall into deaf ears for you never know when it will come to haunt you and your beloved country.

I am sure as we all see, the only advantage the so called developed countries have over the unfree world is having a stable environment and a transperant administration.(How difficult that would be with the absence of a strong military establishment) If I am a doctor or scientist or author, I would go to where I feel safe from harm on my family and where property rights is given the ultimate protection as our religion obligates the Ummah.

Let's build enduring peace, form common wealth with our neighboring countries,(they are our made enemies, not eternal one as the Devil) and adopt a consocietal democracy or decentralization of power, then the perpetual peace that the Philosopher Kant so aptly discussed shall descend upon us with a little adjustment to the dynamics of the world.

Originally posted by Malika:

Alxamdulillah, its nice to see pictures of smilling kids, and optimistic elders!

RESPECT to the men walking on the path of God, subhallah! We owe these men so much,they have held our chaotic country together by ways of charity, businesses,education etc..

May Allah be with them in this testing task of delivering peace!..Amiin.

Amiin.

Originally posted by Juje:

Banaan4.jpg

This sort of gathering was not posasible since Yeey brought in the Tigres into Xamar.

I hope they never forget what that coward has done to them.

Waa maalin farxad leh runtii !

we have finally rid ourselves of the filth .. may allah reward the Mujaahids who bravely sacrificed all .. and made today possible with the help of allah.

The brave young warriors have earned their place in the history books.

aye,

the great somali resistance with the help of the every clan partook in this resistance. They liberated our country against overwhelming odds.

Mashallah they are our heroes.

Originally posted by Emperor:

Good show of display, Masha'alah great indeed, lets hope the Somali people will unite and bring about a lasting peace Insha'alah.

What's the difference between this "show of display" and the one in June of 2006? You welcomed the Ethiopians into Somalia man :D hoping things to go your way, but it hasn't. What's so good about this turn-out?