Sign in to follow this  
QUEEN EYES

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U'R MATE IS CHEATING

H MY NOMADS OR SALAMU CALAYKUM

WHAT WOULD U DO IF UR MATE IS CHEATING WIFE/HUSB/GF/BF/? WHOULD U BE QUITE ABOUT IT OR-

1-ASK HELP

2-TELL HIS/HER FAMILY

3-KICK HIM/HER OUT IF UR MARREID

4-GET MAD AND HIT/HER HIM

5-CHEAT TOO

6-ACT DON'T KNOW NOTHING

7-CONFRONT AND GET ALL THE DETAIL

8-OR JUST ASK WHY AND LEAVE :mad: :mad:

shyhem   

I will knock the hell out of her and than call the punk police and say bring an ambulance here a woman is down and unconscious :D

Honestly speaking i will send her to her mama's house minus the kids and she will neva see me or the kids...........i will send the kids to Africa for good and i will marry oa woman younger and prettier than her :D;) .

Qac Qaac   

if the two ppl are married the person who cheated should be stoned to death.

boyfriend girlfriend, who cares, anyways the whole thing was haram.

i would just leave, and never talk to her again. i wouldn't even look at her face. lose all the respect for her.

1-ASK HELP

from whom? help is not needed here, hard talking and preparing to pack is in order (obviously for him).

2-TELL HIS/HER FAMILY

this is between me and him, so need for anyone else to get involved....

3-KICK HIM/HER OUT IF UR MARREID

Kick him out - once a cheater always a cheater in my book....no time to redeem himselve...he has already passed the point of no return.

4-GET MAD AND HIT/HER HIM

thats an instant reaction - i'll be mad at him for his selfish act.

5-CHEAT TOO

Nah, i'm not gonna go down that road... two wrongs don't make right - I have standards to uphold :cool: .

6-ACT DON'T KNOW NOTHING

thats not one of my trademarks....

7-CONFRONT AND GET ALL THE DETAIL

we are passed the conversation stage - digging at the details is not necessary at this point. We will remain civil but damage is done....

8-OR JUST ASK WHY AND LEAVE

why he cheat - no IMAN.... don't need any other reason....was it my fault??? well too late to inform me of my downfalls.

GOOD TOPIC...

2 choice if he's my b/f dropp him like bird but if he is my husband boy oh boy,,,,,,,

this is what i would do i would buy a big butcher knife and make it sharper than it is, put somewhere close take long bath use some victory secret shower gel then use some perfuems all the top ones and good cadars then put some lengery sexy and silk ones okay are u guys wit me when he comes around see he's man so he can't hold him self but to sniff u so take him to bed lay him down then kiss him top to the bottom so he can let him self go and when he does the little man knocks well open the zipper and cut the shit off and give to him intaas lee waaye end broblem lakin i'll make sure i know more info before i do that and for him he wouldn't even bother to talk to a stranger if he lives through and for me run run buy a bus ticket and jack to mexico and then to my mother country........ i'm not gonna be around till the police catch me and all the arrangement has to be done before.... smile.gif

LuCkY   

WELL LETS SEE B/F...DONT WASTE TIME ON IT!

AS FOR HUSBAND: :mad: MAKE HIM SUFFER...BIG TIME. MEN ARE LIKE A BABY-YOU TAKE AWAY WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY START TO CRY...USE YOUR IMAGINATION! :D

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LOVELYCUTE:

this is what i would do i would buy a big butcher knife and make it sharper than it is, put somewhere close take long bath use some victory secret shower gel then use some perfuems all the top ones and good cadars then put some lengery sexy and silk ones okay are u guys wit me when he comes around see he's man so he can't hold him self but to sniff u so take him to bed lay him down then kiss him top to the bottom so he can let him self go and when he does the little man knocks well open the zipper and cut the shit off and give to him intaas lee waaye end broblem lakin i'll make sure i know more info before i do that and for him he wouldn't even bother to talk to a stranger if he lives through and for me run run buy a bus ticket and jack to mexico and then to my mother country........ i'm not gonna be around till the police catch me and all the arrangement has to be done before....

DANG GIRL...NOW DONT YOU THINK THATS A LITTLE EXTREME? :confused: :eek:

Jamelia   

ITS times like these that i thank god that my grandma left her ak47 behind in the basement,,,,...what i would do is just simply blows his brains out then write on a letter why?.....get all his cards,,,get the kids....take a plane and go back to somalia.....to live with my grandma and thank her....... :D:D:D

Zakariye   

First of all there is nothing called "cheating" it is a word created by the Western World. In Islamic Society we call "Adultery"

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death".So Sister as you can see there are no cheaters but Adulteries.that need to be put to death. A lot of death walking humans.

*****ykuma Salaam.

uummmm, the word "cheating" is not a western consempt. when a spouse commits adultery it is natural for the "honest" one to feel betrayed and therefore cheated. why wouldnt someone describe adultery as cheating?