Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Revolting: Ina Sharmaarke meets with his Adeer Zenawi

Kashafa   

The Somalia Prime Minister has requested Ethiopia to extend support to establish central government institutions

Meles recalled during the talks that Alshabab is a terrorist group in which it is a threat to the security of both Somalia and Ethiopia

Accordingly, the Prime Minister of Somalia has requested Ethiopia to provide training so as to organize and bring its scattered militia under central command thereby fight the Alshabab terrorist group, Seyoum said

85592.jpg

His Excellency, Prime Minister Fat Schmuck paying his respects to Adeer Zenawi........in the name of 'bilateral diplomacy' and 'affairs of mutual concern'. Topics discussed included how Ethiopia could provide military aid and training in order to combat the conquering forces of the barbaric anarcho-terrorists that now govern almost all of Southern Somalia. How is this obese hack with a famous last name any different from his treasonous predecessors: Gheedi and Nuur Cade ?

Original Source

Af-Soomali

Here we have a so-called Prime Minister begging for support and pledging allegienace to the same man who has masterminded the genocidal invasion and occupation of Somalia. The blood of tens of thousands of hapless civillians still stains the soil of Somalia, more than a million are displaced and living under squalid conditions........ yet this dawlad-kusheeg has called for more African troops, has absolved Ethiopia of any wrongdoing during it's 2 year stay as a guest, provided immunity to the collection of warlords that populate it's ranks, and has signed away the seas of Somalia right after it gave up Somali Galbeed.

This is the goverment that's supposed to be the Dowlada Midnamo Qaran. smile.gif

This is the government that will implement "law and order", and foster "peace and stability.......... all under the gentle guiding hand of Dear Leader Meles Zenawi smile.gif

And the Somali people are supposed to accept this because "20 years of war is enough, let's have peace even if it means slavery"

Abu Zaylac, any idea what Mr. Bashiir Salaad and Mr.Gacamay would think about this 'bilateral meeting' where 'military support' is requested from Ethiopia to wipe out the terrorists ?

What a f'ing farce. And in the face of this revolting display of treason and servility, in the face of this active collusion and conspiracy, there are those who would counsel: "Braathar, reconcilliation ! Braathar, Dialogue, Braathar, please don't make any fitnah untill the the Uganadans and the Somali National Army is strong enough to venture out of the few neighborhoods it controls! Braathar, if you attack the Ugandan guests, and they retaliate, you are responsible for the deaths of civillians !!!"

Revolting. Whores have more self-respect than Sharif Ahmed, Ina Sharmaarke, Cumar Xaashi and this soon to be destroyed TFG.

Meiji   

Kashafa,

Oppose the regime but dont use the newsagency (Ethiopian News Agency) to spread Propaganda against the regime.

PS: We are still waiting for your Islamist viewpoint, dont dissapoint us we need real debate not the usual tit-for-tat encounters with Duke and co.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

people with ur kinda mentality are truly the revolting ones.

There is a word in the English language for people with my kind of mentality. This word is: Leaders.

And the mentality we have been bestowed with by the Almighty Creator, wal xamdulilah, is called: Leadership.

Athiga you go on ahead cashing them welfare checks and sending your qaaraan bill to the Tol-ka.

Do us one favour: Ha soo faragelinin anything that has to do with national governance. You are a gun beholden to the staus quo. Accept ur status(or towbad-keen and change). Leave it to my generation to provide the uncompromising leadership and strategic vision that will rescue Somalia from the swamp of statelessness and lawlessness, inshallahu tacaalaa.

Kashafa   

i hope this is not true.

Brah, I have provided you with photographic evidence and two news sources. Yet you still grasp to the straws of "I hope this is not true".

Right up to the moment the Jews of Germany were being marched to the gas chambers of Auschwitz, many of them were saying: "I cannot believe this is happening. Surely there is a mistake. The government will rectify it. We trust our government"

You need to open ur eyes, homey. Somalia is being dismantled block by block, degmo by degmo, gobol by gobol, and now sea by sea. I repeat: Somalia has faced no greater danger in it's history than the xaraan-ku-nax entity led by Sharif Ahmed and Ina Sharmaarke. You might say, well what about Siad Barre regime ? Siad Barre never bent down like a biiatch to Ethiopia. You might say, well what about Ina Yey ? Ina Yey a self-proffesed anti-wadaad, anti-shareeca, anti-arabic warlord, never used the cloak of religion and "we give lip-service to a form of Shareeca acceptable to the West" like that fat ***** Ina Sharmaarke did. And so on and so forth. Name every tyrant, every taaghoot, and every warlord Somalia has known, anything they did pales in comparison to what will happen if this entity is not destroyed.

And it will be destroyed. Not rehabilialted. Not 'transformed'. Not 'purged of it's pernicious elements'.

It will be removed from the realm of existence and it's crimes will be written in the books of history so that every Somali schoolboy and schoolgirl will grow up knowing the difference between Gobonimo vs Gun'nimo. Geesinimno vs Gaalo'raac'nimo.

Don't live your life like these newly-ilbax peaceniks.......a lifetime built on the pillars of denial and deceit.

the word ur looking for is not leader or leadership more like fanatic and delusional.

And u do us all a favor and go blow ur self up in the desert or keep collecting those welfare checks you speak about and be greatful towards those kind enough to give u such thing.

Kashafa   

We are still waiting for your Islamist viewpoint

Working on it.

Oppose the regime but dont use the newsagency (Ethiopian News Agency) to spread
Propaganda
against the regime

Lol. You're slipping, abti. Isdaba qabo.

You can call the sun and the moon propoganda.....but they will illuminate the earth every morning and every night. That's the nature of truth.com. It's irrepressible. Doesn't matter if it's spoken by an Eskimo or an Ethiopian.

kashafa,

i have no love for siad barre for what he has done to my hometowns up north.

But you are right in one thing. he was a wadanni. No country messed around with us when he was there.

shame somalis turned on each other.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:We are still waiting for your Islamist viewpoint

Working on it.

Oppose the regime but dont use the newsagency (Ethiopian News Agency) to spread
Propaganda against the regime

Lol. You're slipping, abti. Isdaba qabo.

You can call the sun and the moon propoganda.....but they will illuminate the earth every morning and every night. That's the nature of truth.com. It's irrepressible. Doesn't matter if it's spoken by an Eskimo or an Ethiopian.
EThiopian News Agency is run by the Ethiopian state, so every newsarticle regarding Somalia should have been critically evaluated before used as ''source''.

I really expected better from a self-styled ''cyber Mujahid fighting those dirty Habashi''. How can a Mujahid fighting dirty Habashi use Ethiopian agency if it is not for opportunistic Propaganda without much truth in it?

Originally posted by Kashafa:

...it will be destroyed. Not rehabilialted. Not 'transformed'. Not 'purged of it's pernicious elements'.

It will be removed from the realm of existence and it's crimes will be written in the books of history so that every Somali schoolboy and schoolgirl will grow up knowing the difference between Gobonimo vs Gun'nimo. Geesinimno vs Gaalo'raac'nimo.

We will insha Allah see who and what will be destroyed.

Kashafa   

^^ Inshallahu we will see. Somalia(all of it) waa lagu kala baxaa, abti. Hope you don't take it personally. Too many lives have been lost, all of this can end if ur peaceniks who are being used and manipulated by Ethiopia and the West stands the F down. Remember who and what you're up against. You are up against the veterans of Araare, Luuq, Idaale, Istaadiyum Muqdisho, Daynoonay, and Ras Kaambooni. No need for bloodshed between brothers, abti. Just stand down. Dismantle this wretched foriegn concotion callled the TFG. Hand over the weapons of the warlords. Ma diideen ? Then sadly, it is unrelenting red war untill aa ka towbadkeentaan Gaalo-raac'nimo.

I hope you have no hard feelings when Mr. Ahmed finds himself in exile in Qatar. I think we can both agree that is a step-up from Yemen(Yey), Kenya(Gheedi), Nigeria(Barre), or Shotintheback-land(C aydiid). Best tell ur boy to quit while he's ahead. He now has 3 months of talxiis iyo socdaal under his belt. 3 months of pomp and posturing. 3 months of TV cameras and red carpets. That's enough for a former Mohamed Dheere subordinate. Tell him to cash in now while the going's good. A coupla million greenbacks in a secret account, a nice villa in a expensive district in Doha, and a plush job as a Holy Scholar at one of the mosques there. What more can he want ? Throw in a smokin' Qatari minyaro and sheekada way isku dhantahay.

This is not a source. Its garbish.

Why is it 'garbish' ? Because it illustrates Omar "We are only using Shareeca law as a ploy to win support from the masses" Abdi-Rashid in his true skin: that of a Ethiopian-backed puppet ? I hope you're not disputing the fact that he met with Adeer Zenwai. I provided a photograph of the meeting. Unless ur gonna argue it was Photoshopped.

Man, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you. Even Shaykh Sharif supporters will freely admit that the reason Sharif, Sharmaarke, and Cumar Xaashi are travelling to Ethiopia is to get money and weapons to fight the 'fringe-extremists'. In return for Ethiopian support, they promised to absolve any claim to Somali Galbeed and swear to ensure Ethiopian 'security'(read: quashing any upstart nationalist groups)

open your eyes, boy.