Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The Fall of UDUB and The Rise of Siilaanyo

Waxaa laigu yiri,and someone needs to correct me here if I am wrong(please), that, Silaanyo is very ultra-secessionist . And, I am bit flabbergasted by XIIN's fascination with him, seeing as it is that, He does not share XIIN's vision of Somali-Weyn.

Either my JSL source is biased against Silanyo or XIIN is in for a surprise. Knowing XIIN, I would question my source. smile.gif

^^Suldan of SOL told me that in reality UDUB is the most entrenched political coalition in SL. Yesterday’s news of UDUB collapse, he said, is a mere noise and Riyaale will most likely win this coming election. In light of that useful data good Suldan provided, I am beginning to question the strength of Siilaanyo’s political base. It’s high time for Northern to give a 101 Somaliland Politics and Trends. I am sure :D NGONGE and I can both benefit such an able exposition.

But if and when Siilaanyo wins, I believe the fundamental assumption of Somaliland’s bid for independence will be redefined. I feel obliged to stop here lest I give Siilaanyo’s opposition (Jacayl included) ammos for political propaganda.

Double check your source, says I.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Suldan of SOL told me that in reality UDUB is the most entrenched political coalition in SL. Yesterday’s news of UDUB collapse, he said, is a mere noise and Riyaale will most likely win this coming election. In light of that useful data good Suldan provided, I am beginning to question the strength of Siilaanyo’s political base. It’s high time for Northern to give a 101 Somaliland Politics and Trends. I am sure
:D
NGONGE and I can both benefit such an able exposition.

But if and when Siilaanyo wins, I believe the fundamental assumption of Somaliland’s bid for independence will be redefined. I feel obliged to stop here lest I give Siilaanyo’s opposition (Jacayl included) ammos for political propaganda.

Double check your source, says I.

I doubt you really believe in what you type. Truth be told..You're the one that's starting a propaganda of Siilaanyo Vs those that oppose him.

You have hope for Siilaanyo who publicly supported the independence of Somaliland? You're using the support you show for Siilanyo as a tool..Say it Xiin. You make no sense.

^^You did not answer my q. Why do you think Siilaanyo can be a tool used against his own people? If he does not see SL's future the way UDUB does, is that a bad thing?

Reason yaa ifriiqi. Reason.

Talk about reason: What's your reason for supporting a known Secessionist? I'm not buying your perception of Siilaanyo. Take that Ish somewhere else.

^^My reason of supporting Siilaanyo is very clear. With Siilaanyo, I blve the seccessionsm dogma can be overcome. I could be wrong on my assumption. But my support is not without a reason.

Now answer my q: why do you think Siilaanyo could be used as a tool against hiw own people?

^^ You’re just playing the “devil’s advocate” in this whole thing. You’re painting people like Jac who you assume an UDUB supporter as the enemy. What’s the difference between UDUB supporters are Kulimey supporters? At the end of the day these people are “The Secessionist” remember that please.

With Siilaanyo you think this “secessionism” view can overcome..You’re still yet to explain this without using your own reading on Silaanyo.