Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The Fall of UDUB and The Rise of Siilaanyo

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^So you cant answer my question?

As you were.

I just did and you're still circling around your support for Siilanyo. Kulimey as a party probably has the most hardcore "seperatist" you could think of. Check into their party :D . That's why your support for Siilanyo seems strange.

^^Do you remember the question yaa Ifriiqi?

Here it's again: why do you think [imply] that Siilaanyo could be used as tool against hiw own people?

Do you still remember mine as well? No answers that deal with " own emotions, perceptions, own readings, own assessments" will be accepted.

Siilaanyo cannot be used as a tool against his own people, but that’s what you’re attempting to do when someone that does not believe in the concept of Somaliland is picking from Somaliland's political parties.

You think the Somalianders that support Kulimey support the party the same way you support?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Siilaanyo cannot be used as a tool against his own people

That is a decisive answer. I don’t know what was the cause for your mighty labor, adeer.

Now since we both agree Siilaanyo is a good man [i know it’s hard for you to blve that :D ], would you blame me if I say you’re fighting perceptions instead of dealing with real arguments?

Xiin wants Siilaanyo to win. Last time I checked you were with Riyaale. Xiin thinks SL is not different than PL hence he has a keen interest in its internal politics. You think SL is a different country, and Xiin is causing mischief. Reer Burco, you implied, is particularly vulnerable for Xiins tactics. I shamed you for that. You back tracked and you now think Siilaanyo is a great man who has SL interest at heart. In general I agree, though I may disagree with what that interest might be.

War soo intaa maaha mise wax kalaa ku hayya :D ?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Siilaanyo cannot be used as a tool against his own people

That is a decisive answer. I don’t know what was the cause for your mighty labor, adeer.

Now since we both agree Siilaanyo is a good man [i know it’s hard for you to blve that
:D
], would you blame me if I say you’re fighting perceptions instead of dealing with real arguments?

Xiin wants Siilaanyo to win. Last time I checked you were with Riyaale. Xiin thinks SL is not different than PL hence he has a keen interest in its internal politics. You think SL is a different country, and Xiin is causing mischief. Reer Burco, you implied, is particularly vulnerable for Xiins tactics. I shamed you for that. You back tracked and you now think Siilaanyo is a great man who has SL interest at heart. In general I agree, though I may disagree with what that interest might be.

War soo intaa maaha mise wax kalaa ku hayya
?
I'm not a Riyaale supporter. I am the the gov of SL supporter. I would love it if Siilanyo wins this upcoming elections for the sake of change , but if he doesn't win I wont cry over it.

I think you show fake support for Siilanyo. You don't support Siilanyo the way I or any other Somalilander shows support. Your intentions are somewhere else.

You are someone that sees SL as part of Somalia, so then explain to me how Siilanyo an open secessionist is a good man to you? What makes him different from Other?

QA, if you think SL is a Khat land you are excused here adeer. Same way Oodweyne is excused in these discussions. He has to yet come into terms with the reality of PL as a relevant political entity that’s a counterweight to his ridicules claims. I am afraid you exhibiting similar disability.

Ifriiqi, I don’t think you can reasonably debate with my intentions. If you think you can, you are insane. You would be better of dealing with my stances here.

I am with Siilaanyo. I think he would be better than Riyaale in many ways including delivering your from this secessionism hole you are in.

You on the other hand were an UDUB man. I don’t know if things changed since yesterday. It’s good that you support Siilaanyo now.

N.O.R.F   

Xinn,

Somaliland Politics 101?

Togdheeere - Kulmiye

Sanaag - those voting waxay ugu tuurayaan Kulmiye

Awdal - a sizeable number will vote Kulmiye (Xidigo will abstain)

Hargaisa - ditto

I have offered Ngonge a position but he refused. Ninku show Africa wuu ka baqaa!

RedSea   

Kulmiye Insha allah for labada kun iyo sagaalka. Isbadelka aynu ubaahanahay. :cool:

N must ignore africaown. That boy got so many irrelevent questions to ask. :D

Ibtisam   

Africaown and Oodweyne, you two are waareer and a half. What does it matter WHY Xiin really supports Siilaanyo. Bottom line is, he supports him and has been shouting for him in several pages, if I was you guys xaadiga ayaan uu dheerin laah, then when and if Siilaanyo wins and Xiin starts sing another song, he shot himself in the foot and no one will hear him out anymore.

Imagine Siilaanyo wins and as you guys and Siilaanyo asserts, he keeps pushing SL agenda, Xiins hands are tied, because he can't argue he is a bad man, or a warlord, or unqualified or stupi*d or anything else for that matter because he's been telling us that the man's great for months. It is a win win situation for you guys, you should make him clap harder and encourage him to say more positive things about Siilaanyo and his history.

Xiin smile.gif They are as paranoid about any one supporting them as you are about people’s intentions in supporting sharif. Both wondering maax nalaga raaba :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Aah, You must know that even if you metaphorically bash Xiin’s head against a wall, he will never admit to anything he does not want to admit to, it is the Somali in him. In time, the situation will force him and everyone else to come clean- so to speak. Waax baa haa camajurinina haada, all will be revealed at one point or another. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't agree that he is good for only a cheap laugh, there is more to him than that, but being on opposit ends, neither of you has a good view of the other. :D

As for his blind faith in the sharif, although I do agree it is blind faith, at the same time there are worse things that one can support in here. If nothing else we owe each other respectable responses, even to our absurd ideas, failing that tolerance. smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Kulmiye Insha allah for labada kun iyo sagaalka. Isbadelka aynu ubaahanahay. :cool:

N must ignore africaown. That boy got so many irrelevent questions to ask.

You're the one to talk. Your whole presence on SOL is irrelevant and annoying. Who are you supposed to be now?

Xiin:

So you are a Kulimey PARTY man? :D . I got you now. Nice to see that you're taking part of the democratic elections in Somaliland

RedSea   

^ No, wax iska dhici kuuma diidani, defend somaliland as you wish. But don't be making crazy remarks such as that ex snm and hero of the state mr. silaanyo will be used. that is just childish son. Stop it.

Besides, you're the master of asking 21 questions every cat here. you should pursue career as field reporter as I have suggested before.