Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The Fall of UDUB and The Rise of Siilaanyo

NGONGE   

^^ If Kulmiye wins you will not see Norf playing Mr nice guy anymore. It will be Somaliland all the way. Waa lagu khasbaya. :D

AfricaOwn, can you really reason adeer?

lool@NG's 'he created the 'hype' we believe in'.

No he did not. He fought for justice and against Barre, but not for seccessionsm. History is on my side on that argument.

SL had, and still has, money ‘mujaahids’, as you folks like to call them, who fought against Barre’s military regime. But for the last thirty years, it produced only two fine politicians with real shacbiyyah who rose and gained a national stature. One died. The other is still alive. His name is Siilaanyo. Pray for him to win yaa NG because he may be, just may be, the only man capable of transitioning your part of Somalia from Ahmed Yasin’s ‘way dhaqaaqday’ (a term good Xaaji Xanduf aptly gave its mystic value of ‘way duushay :D ’) to a more rational state, politically.

As for Sharif, you may not realize it but he is your real president if you allow me to discount the Prime Minister of England. Wish him for a speedy success yaa Xaaji. Don’t be like nuune saxib.

Ibtisam   

^^^That sounds :rolleyes: North will always bee open minded Mr. nice guy. waadaka haak jiidin! icon_razz.gif

AfricaOwn, these days you remind me of the nomad "ME"

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^That sounds :rolleyes: North will always bee open minded Mr. nice guy. waadaka haak jiidin!
icon_razz.gif

AfricaOwn, these days you remind me of the nomad "ME"

:D Because I'm trying to figure out these people. You have Xiin supporting Silaanyo because he really thinks Silaanyo is open to the SOmaliwayne dream..and you have others using obama's slogan "Change" attributing to Kulimey.

The fall of UDUB ,,,

The Rise of Siilaanyo ....

The appearance of Faysal ...

The sudden jump of Qaran ....

IT IS ALL SOMALILAND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ,,, IT IS ALL SOMALILAND.

with Silaanyo there are those that say he will undermine SL going alone.

Why can't Somaliland campaign to be like Scotland in the UK. am sure that can be a comprimise.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Riyaale wuu tagiyyee, what will JB do?

On the surface it would seem that UDUB is divided and is at a disadvantage, but for anyone who is familiar with the intricate SL politics would understand that this is just superficial and UDUB is as strong as ever.

The disgruntled politicians who opened the rival UDUB convention are from constituencies which normally do not vote for UDUB, or at least didn't vote for UDUB in the last 6 rounds of voting.

So don't count UDUB out. They are still the largest party in Somaliland are will be able to pull another upset come March elections.

NGONGE   

Xiin,

That's your preception about Siilanyo, saaxib. You are going by what the grapvine says about him being a nice man, etc. However, it's all about postures and action. Siilanyo is not looking south at all. ;)

Norf,

Only Peru will do me, saaxib. :D

^^Waryee Santaaro jacayl ma jiro brother. Siilaanyo waa oday hadda da'a jooga, marka waa in laguu dayyaa xukunka oo ninka lotionka iskaga mar-marsada meesha laga saara.