Sign in to follow this  
Conscious Manipulation

Life In Somalia

OG_Girl   

Sister these pictures posted a while ago and people had fight over it. Allah only knows how they twisted words of original poster and his motivation showing such pictures from some region and not showing all good sides.

Hope they wont question your motivation too.

Salam

BN   

This is indeed a very touching piece. Insha'Allah, this new government will be able to make a difference in this families life and all Somalis who are living in this situation.

"I urge all the warlords to support the new government.

Somalis are all brothers and sisters from the same race.

All we need is to be treated equally whatever clan we come from."

Salma   

I can't open the link. Everytime I click on the link it takes me to searchmachine.com. dunno why?!!

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

This is indeed a very touching piece. Insha'Allah, this new government will be able to make a difference in this families life and all Somalis who are living in this situation.

Somalis are all brothers and sisters from the same race.

All we need is to be treated equally whatever clan we come from."

I ask myself if Islam could't unite and makes Somalis love,respect and cooperate with each others, then what can unite us??!!

We are muslim brothers/sisters before being Somali brothers/sisters. And guess what I have this feeling that most of the Somalis are brothers in blood and that we are from the same origin, truly. I'am not talking about the general Race but being far relatives somehow.

I'am sure the only thing that can unite us the most is our great religion "Islam". When our ppl understand their religion well they will stop all the nonsense they are doing. I can assure you that. Race,relationships, are not that important.

Salam

The pictures axactly reveal what an actual somali has to go through on his or her daily life, its showed that people with money who control the people with out money system is very bad and we need unity now more than ever, if i cant stan up and say, thank god she is still alive and well and some s/lander, ahh she is going to die tmorrow, what is that make us look like, it makes us look like bunch morans, i suggested we get civilized here and by the time it gets to our turn to give freedom, i hope we do it swiftly, not corrupt us but to better peoples lifes