Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Who are the Tutsis?

I am aware that you are desperately trying to link Somalis with Oromos and Afars, However, Somalis have nothing in common with Oromos, Afar or anyone else's in Africa for that matter, there is no biological, historical, linguistical or cultural aspect that bonds an Afar or Oromo with a Somali, Get over it please!

Hogwash.....you need to read more .

Dj Kzee   

I'm historian and I can tell you how tutsis end up in Ruwanda.

Tutsis are lost ancient of Ajuran Kingdom whom migrated from Somalia to Ruwanda 1500 years ago after war interrupted the region between Aji and Ajuran, they were powerful Kingdom controlled the whole entire Somalia, from North to South, they were ancient which expert to business, having relationship with Greece, Roman and Turkey.

When their Empire get destroyed, they split to all over to Rwanda, to Uganda, and north Congo, then they end up mostly in Ruwanda.

Fletcher

PONG*

Any one have any idea who the Tutsis really are?

I was in Uganda long time ago;i met quite a few

of them who told me they regard themselves

Somalis.I do too.We very much look alike,besides

Rwanda & Uganda(Museveni is Tutsi-Ugandan president)have peace keeping forces in Mogadishu.

Rwanda & the US were the only two who were trying

to mediate Ethiopia & Eriteria.They really care.

May be we need to be conscious about our people

who drifted 500yrs ago.

Fyi,they're simply semi Kushite/bantu;like Kikuyus/kambas/Merus and Embus. I've been there and they thought I was one of them. Its just that they were very particular in their breeding and still are.