Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

What would you do, if you met your ex?

how would you feel and what would you do if you met him/her alone?

would you say hi and give him/her a hug? would you just ignore or snob him/her? would you invite him/her over to your place?

Malika   

It all depends on what terms you parted.If it was a mutual agreement,then hi would be appropriet.But if you two parted in anger ,then be cautious,just incase he is still hating your guts..

Personally,I had never parted with someone on bad terms,just stopped,calling them,brushed them off,just just just dumped them..but with a big smile and an apology.. redface.gif

So when we accidently meet,its never ackward..Hi is then appropriet.

Foxy   

Greet them with a smile, and a warm hug as you have was once dated them and there should be animosty shown towards him should u have parted on good notes like most civilized couples in now adays. Besides life is too short to show sourness if you have moved on and is happily pleased with your new partner, it so much shows the fact that you are happy and is glad to have known/dated him in yesteryears and have now moved on.....

Live for today!

Cheers

cheers

LOL @ Urban

I haven't seen my ex, its been 5 years, Last time i seen him was the day we broke up. I think i would laugh and say,,DAMN!! i was blind!

i dont approach them, but if they do, i go oh ok, hey thats my brotha u got the wrong one now! sorry...! every one is happy this way...!

make sure u do that when they are ppl around, so she gets tinner than an ant!! nothing better than good ole revenge.

I would step up to her, smile, give her a hug & kiss; ask how life has been.etc. I maintain that even though we are not a couple, I strive to stay amicable with her. I believe chivalry can not die, and that you cannot act immature & unreasonable if the relationship isn’t going your way.

:D:D:D;););)

If she's still vibrant, i'd flirt with her to BIG-UP her Ego