Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Any Sisters Play Soccer

Pacifist   

Just wondering if any of my fellow sisters play or used to play soccer

WHo is your favorite female Player

or any player you like...

now girls not because the male player is cute but because you think he can play..

Favorite team

Main gots to be Mia Hamm (USA)

and hamm.jpg

I also think the chinese Gao and Sun are fearless the kick some behind

peace out

hey

i used to play but now i only play for fun with my buddys and iam into male player and i love robetho,Porto,Julian Valentin,Carlos Alberto Parreira

I did play soccer for my high school but lately since i started college i haven't had the chance to play...i think if i start listing my favorite soccer players ma list gonna be long..but i gotta mention my 4 R's..RONALDO,RIVALDO,RONALDINO,AND ROBERTO CARLOS.

and females...MIA HAMM,BRANDY CHASTAIN(famous for taking off her jersey during the 98 world cup)and JULIE FOUDY.

Pacifist   

Angels eyes i had that problem didn't have much time after high school always the tomb boy. Well i got to find time here and there but not as much as before. In my city the have leagues that you can join and play with do yoll do that Angel or Mombasa Queen

pearl   

AngelEyes:

..RIVALDO,

RIVALDO :mad: :mad: used to love brazil till he came along...yuck!...cant stand his cheating aways..and its soo obvious..if u remember the game btw turkey and brazil in the last world cup...such a hood rat

anyways...am not much of a soccer player....but i love watchin it for reasons i wont mention smile.gif

J.Lee   

^

War Balaayo! lol

Speaking of a tom boy..I grew up in household of 6 boys who played soccer (i'm the only girl)..so I was forced...er I mean encouraged to play it in my senior year when the school finally had a soccer team.

I'm starting to like Adu's style..as for females I like Augustyniak....she has a killer cross and Dominigues...she is fast as hell...

What position did you girls play?

hey, about time ic my sisters into soccer. haha

count me in, if a team is in need of a defender!

played in highschool, and now trying to get back at it. anyways, i think if in need to check out some ball techniques, one of the teams that i enjoyed watching play is the female japanese team in the women's world cup, those girls are off the hook, they know how to play with the ball like no tomorrow.

my greatest player is Pele still.

Played football in sec school too.Tried to recruit girls to play but unfortunately there was no turn ups (early 90s)>>girls werent that interested. so ended as practice.Never touched the ball since then was more of a basketballer and tennis player.

Observer >>>Pele is the king.

Ive come to like the new guy Alex. He has been drafted to a turkish team now. Hope to c some wonders.

WILDCAT   

Sometimes I wish I'd grown up in the U.S education system. It seems far superior in terms of sports opportunities for women.

Education institution sports programmes here are a joke. :(

The only sport I ever took up in school was trampolining (sp?)...u know, the one where u jump up and down on an elastic thingybobby. redface.gif

I do like watching footie tho, and I have been following the (uk) women's teams...even caught the women's FA Cup final on TV (wicked)..but I never played. That's not to say that Bend it like Beckham didnt make me want to take up the sport, but the urge only lasted for 5 mins on account of my allergic reaction to anything remotely excercisy. :rolleyes:

I used to play soccer in high school.After i was done with high school i stopped playing and start focuing on my school work.Now I missed it alot.

Well my favorites soccer player is this brazilians woman i fogot her name.She's one of the best midfield player..Mia Hamm is over-rated.Is it true she used steriod? :eek:

For male players are the three R's(RONALDO,RIVALDO,RONALDINO).But the best of all time was Pele ;)