Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

is it my fault ?

Muriidi   

the world is out of human control.

independant souls everywhere rich or poor seem to be benefiting....govern ment&armed forces seem to be lost in another dimension in desperate need of voters and supporters :"at least support the opposition "....lol.

a great deal of this here life is about sacrifice and tolerance.

i can't go to the mosque near me anymore because i can't take the tension between the somali factions and the arab ones just make me sick!

meinst du mich ?

well then here's some peanuts to make you thirsty.

TopGirl   

whats happening in this world, now and before, is none other than what we humans have caused. the rich, the poor, the governments and political parties all trying to gain support of the people so they can grow strong, is none other than greedness, hunger for materialisim, and love of this world we have.

all you can do is try to shut yourself from everything thats happening around you and get on with your life.

and the only way to do that is to increase the dikr of allah.

Muriidi   

all you can do is try to shut yourself from everything thats happening around you and get on with your life.

and the only way to do that is to increase the dikr of Allah.

as a muslim dikr of Allah will help you reach your goals if Allah will...

but a responsible member of a community does not shut himself from the world...

'cause no matter what the crisis is ...

... black+kawasaki+ninja+250r.jpg

don't leave the jamaa'a !

Polanyi   

Originally posted by muriidi:

quote:all you can do is try to shut yourself from everything thats happening around you and get on with your life.

and the only way to do that is to increase the dikr of Allah.

as a muslim dikr of Allah will help you reach your goals if Allah will...

but a responsible member of a community does not shut himself from the world...

'cause no matter what the crisis is ...

black+kawasaki+ninja+250r.jpg

don't leave the jamaa'a !
wow. wow. wow. this is great wisdom and the only time i understand what you are speaking about. allahuakbar.

Muriidi   

thw-logo.jpg

1-

*for telepathy , wheather you want to stop communicating ..or do it all day .. lol..

money ..

----------------------

2-

* for teleportation , wheather you want to do it or something is forcing you but you don't want to .. it's like being an illegal immigrant in your own body ..

it's about virtual reality .. and how a bridge would collapse if we give the metal it's made of more virtue than it naturally has .. and how some would tell us to compensate that deficit with politics .. because of (Citiqaadka iyo awoodiisa/ The power of belief- by positive) , making one mutate into some sort of super-hero/villain , and the health-care issues .. but the doctor is also sick ..

so .. tele-portation and tele-pathy ,wheather you see it as a disease ,or blessing .. they're not more difficult to deal with than the internet or the national-state(country)

your soul-mate and your faith are personal issues.. psychology and religion are sociological and political perversions .. but you already knew that ..

can anybody read/write algorithms .. here .. ? algorithms anyone ?

Honesita   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

wow. wow. wow. this is great wisdom and the only time i understand what you are speaking about. allahuakbar.

Loooool!

Option 1: point fingers, complain ==> make no difference!

Option 2: figure out your talent, use it ==> make a difference!

Fi Amaani'Laah