Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Feel Good Songs

Right now i feel like im a cloud nine, and its b/c im listening to my Favorite tunes of all times. I don't if a topic like this exists but i was just wondering wat is ur feel good song, that song that makes u lay back and brings back so oh sweet memories.

Hunguri   

Simple,

Well, Very unfortunate, Im at my work and cant listn to any song smile.gif . However, good that you are enjoying a nice,sweet tune. On my side, if I was to listn to a song. That would be the Rythm of the young King Khalid (Naf Jacayl hayaa Ma had gasho ) Alla Jacayl nahayaa waynaa.

Hunguri   

Huh!

Ninkii Gabayada Jeclaa weeye. LooL. Jacayl, sxb hang on. I will post one gabay which belong to Salaad Carrabay (Cankaboot) will be the best smile.gif . Yaa akhee anigu I like the muusig ama miyuusiq !!

I hardly listen to somali music ,,,, i like those qalbi qaboojiya songs of Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, and so on ,,,,,,,

But today is different ,,,, i'm now listning Grag David's 7 days and I'm walking away

LOOL and i'm at work ,,,,,,,,,,,, hehehe

Hunguri   

LoooL Shaydan,

You know what!. You remind me the joke of David,Shaggy, and B-Spears or P-Spears, dont know which letter. Anyhow, the joke was. That, Spears let a F*rt out. And, David felt the smell and the noise. David said innocently " Im gonna away". Shaggy in his horrible style replied "It was not me". And, Spears confessed in an style of horrible Dancing and said (oops I did it ). Si kale kuma garatide loool Beerkay ku ciyaaraysy!!

Ha igu soo qaadin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D:D

waxbaa ka dhacay ! ! ! ! !

Waar niyow heesahaa somaliga ah waaban isugu taag la'hay inaan dhegeysto ,,,,,,, i just can't feel them

Hunguri   

JacaylB,

Niyohow, I suggest we should take a break from Simple Woman's topic. See! its turning red with flames coz of our posts lool. About the Somali songs, try to list to Caqaarta ama Kinsi. Beleive me, she will make you 4get your bad time lool. You got to listn to (Fartayda ayaa Fartayda ayaa subaga daray ) lala lala lala !!!!

Waa kuwaan ugu necebahay ,,,, talk about Saado Cali ,, she really rocks

Waar heedhe ,, i'm not here to take a break kow dheh ,,,,,,, i still don't understand why they all sleeping waqtigan ,,,,,, :D

May be u should take a brake no ??? waar meesha ha igaga tegin bal cidladeeda ,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

LoooL JB,

Sxb, Simple-Woman has just invited me in luuqa to play cards with her loooool. Can you see that. We already started advertising as avert image ;) . Marka, wht r you gonna do ???? lool Ive the sense that Ibti will show up !!!!