Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Enjoy while you can!!!!!!!

fartun   

hello my fellow nomads, is been a minute since i have been on this website and belive me i got my reasons why i haven't been out here na'mean....

man i have never thought having child was more like having to give up everything, yeah i said that and you can quote on me.lol..

so enjoy whille you single and humbing around coz once that is gone is gone for goods...

i gave birth to a beautiful son believe me i was so happy through out the pregnancy so do my husband ( dough he don't know whats like to feel to carry someone in you) and boy did i know that was just begening of what they call "journey" i guess you can i just happen to notice what every parents go through in life. any way its bellesing to be a parent but the amount of work you put to it is like never ending job... no wonder why American females say am done no more another child, i think am having one of those moment as well...honestly no sleep, no life, nothing to do but to be devoted to the child, if i knew all this was gonna happen i guess i should have partied like a rock star and be humbing for a minute.. yo all don't get me wrong am just being honest to my follow nomad people who have read my forms and so on..

Buuxo   

Mashallah, congrats fartun. What did you name the little fella? Everyone's having a baby, and i am starting get all maternal, i went from going i dont want any kids to i want 10 in the space of 2 months.Must of been all the baby sitting i have been doing, aah.

I know it aint easy,so i will enjoy my life before i dive into having the football team.

hi-5 new mom! make sure to order the manual... go to 2babescare4xalimo.com see know u have 2 babies! dad & son.

they got alot of books there to help yah!! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Congrats Fartuun smile.gif

Mashallah, congrats fartun. What did you name the little fella?
Everyone's having a baby, and i am starting get all maternal, i went from going i dont want any kids to i want 10 in the space of 2 months.
Must of been all the baby sitting i have been doing, aah.

lol 2different ends of the same stick. Buuxo get away from all this babysitting before you dive right in!

Blessed   

Congrats sister! I hope your boy is happy and healthy.

I have to disagree, motherhood is not really that difficult, especially when they are that young and you only have one.

I've travelled more and did more fun things after having my baby than I did before (when life was all about work).

It's true that your child dictates most of what you do but that doesn't mean that you have to stop living. Though, admittedly I did get the party thing out of my system way before motherhood - so that's not something that I have to feel bad about. In fact, I use my baby as an excuse to get out of party invites.

Ms DD   

Salaam

Congrats Fartun smile.gif ..Did you gain weight by the way? I recall you obsessing about somali ladies gaining weight after all that boorash.

Zenobia

That is great. My sis-in-law's life stopped when she had her baby. I always wonder that there are other ways making your life fulfilling whilst looking after a child. Having child is a blessing and not many moms regret having their babies, but they always complain of the lack of 'me time'.

Blessed   

It is hard to get me time in the first weeks but then if you have family or husband around you can make use of them.

A major challenge for most mothers is letting go and allowing others to help out. Once, you get over this hurdle the rest is easy to arrange.

I'm also blessed in living in a very child friendly city. It makes it easy for me to go and do stuff with a toddler.

fartun   

thanx for the reply to yo'all i really appriciate that...

and those of you who wants to know what i have named my son, i have named him "Mansur" i fell in love with that name and for some reason i end up naming my son....

man i wish i would have gained some weight atleast some baby fat so i can go buy me size 2 or 3 instead of size 1... i guess is something have to do with genetics and plus i can't seem to stop away from trademel am so adicted to it.... well if you know anything that makes you gain some weight hook the sista up..please dont' include anything that have to do with meat or animal product that includes (milk, chees, egg,yogart) yo'all know, but everything else is welcomed in me...

yeah ain't easy having child coz i really miss sleeping right now i perly get 3 to 4hrs sleep if i am luck and him aint crying.. i took the freaking new mom/ new born courses i thought that shit would help but heck no it doesn't i guess you have to use your own sense...

Kool_Kat   

Congrats Fartun...

Having a child doesn't mean giving up EVERYTHING...You just have to PRIORITISE...I guess a parent has to decide when to have a child...Specially if you need to party...Partying is not everything...You grow out of the "partying phase" sometime in your life...Once you have a baby your outlook on life changes...

As for me, my daughter is now a year and a half...Believe me that year and half has been nothing but joy...Seeing her smile means more to me than giving up "partying"... ;)

I know at first it is very overwhelming...But once you get the hang of it, it is well worth it...

Once again, CONGRATS...and welcome to MOTHERHOOD... smile.gif

Jacpher   

Masha'alaah. Ilaahey ha kuu barakeeyo igaarka. Parenthood is a blessing. Ogoow hee tarbiyadiisa has already begun.

Guess this is the end of your "showering together" days eh'.

Maxaa joojinaya?