Sign in to follow this  
DA_BEAST

A BROTHERLY ADVICE TO FEW SISTERS IN HERE.

DA_BEAST   

well it seems like it's fashionable these days for some sisters to launch an all out offence against the brothers, well ladies one can only imagine how frustrated you must be with us or disappointed if you may but let me stress this out to you NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE.i know we got some kind of brothers who are good for nothing but hey that doesn't mean all of us are the same. a guy broke your heart that doesn't give you the right to launch a verbal attack against us. not all the females are angels but you never hear us complain or say I'LL NEVER DATE A SOMALI GIRL EVER AGAIN. see we love you more than we show and believe me we don't need a stupid flower to prove howmuch we love you some ladies go as far as callin' all somali men ignorant and stupid but it's alright coz i believe it's not more than what we deserve but sisters trust me we got the best males amongst the males of this wide world and my proof.....

ever heard a somali man failing to be a responsible of his own actions meaning we won't get you pregnant then say the baby isn't mine?

ever heard a somali man molesting his own children?ever heard a somali man gettin' his girlfriend drunk then raping her?ever heard a somali guy having a babies out of wedlock?ever heard of somali guy beating up his partner? so ladies don't you think you're underrating us when you say all of us are losers or good for nothing? so next time anyone of you ladies wanna post something please make sure you are not saying things for the sake of it but try to post something that will make a good reading for all sexes. P.S never meant to cause a harm to nobody coz i love all my people FEMALES OR MALES. PEACE I'M OUT. :cool:

Kool_Kat   

Da-Beast, Agreed with everything you said, until you said:

ever heard a somali man failing to be a responsible of his own actions meaning we won't get you pregnant then say the baby isn't mine?

ever heard a somali man molesting his own children?ever heard a somali man gettin' his girlfriend drunk then raping her?ever heard a somali guy having a babies out of wedlock?ever heard of somali guy beating up his partner? so ladies don't you think you're underrating us when you say all of us are losers or good for nothing?

And to answer your q's... HELL YEAH... I have seen them all... Specially nowadayz...

I believe everyone is different in their own way... And we just gotta take THE GOOD WITH THE BAD... Yes there are very good, hard working, honest Somali men, there's no way of denying that... But we only hear the bad situations or expereinces with men...

I support our men, and love them... Though, we might have some that aren't so good, I wouldn't trade them for anything...

SOMALI MEN, more power to you... Much luv...

Da Beast,

First of all welcome, secondly, there is no such thing like:

we got the best males amongst the males of this wide world and my proof.....

No offence but I think you're naive bro. And I say yes to all your questions, because those things happen and somali man do it.

P.S. The stupid flower means more than you think ;)

DA_BEAST   

ladies i think you're totally exaggarating.

i never said all the somali guys are great but dammit most of us are and you know i ain't lying.

ladies WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST YOUR SOMALI BROTHERS?coz all you do is talk negatively about your somali brothers. you talk about RESPECT and you post such a cold topic about your fellow somali brothers. ladies i think it's time you stopped your baseless criticism against US and learn from the other communities coz you'll NEVER SEE A WHITE,AFRICAN AMERICAN,HISPANIC AND NATIVE AMERICAN LADIES blowing off their men they STAND BY THEIR MEN and i know and you know what type of shit their men do so my fellow SOMALI SISTERS ease up a bit on us after all IF YOU DON'T TEACH US HOW ARE WE GONNA LEARN? P.S I SAY IT AGAIN I DON'T NEED A STUPID PUNCH OF FLOWERS TO SHOW HOWMUCH I LOVE YOU PERIOD. ROCK CHICK TRUST ME BABES I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. ;)

Damn homie!! :eek: :eek: ..lol

chill aboowe....watchu experiencin' is called TUFF LUV...n' first n' foremost...anyone...regardless male or female that calls his/her brotha "stupid" or "simple-minded"...is insultin' themselves...i agree witchu on da dat...but u need to understand....we might get on u n' tell wat a good-4-nutthin', jobless piece a s***....but at da end of da day...i will be my brotherz keeper...imma be da one dat carez for u like no otha...n' itz gonna be my somali arms around u....

so in short...take a chill pill..lol..joke but 4realz...don't take errthang so negatively....afta all...wordz can't characterize who u are...but in the way u carry urself, ur behaviour,attitude, etc that defines you...

i leave u wit Salaanta Muslimka...cuz b4 anythin' ur ma muslim brotha...

Salaamu Caleykum...

p.s. i hope in this distorted message of mine...there lies an explanation of some sort..

Ariadne   

Da Beast, first of all welcome to somaliaonline.

Okay moving on now. There isn't that much Somali male bashing in these forums (I mean there is some here and there), but there is a lot more of Somali women hating. Its good to see your standing up for Somali men. Really it is, but there are good men and awful men from every nationality. Just like there are good women and horrible women from every nationality. Its just that we as human beings tend to classify people into groups from our experiences. I think we should end all of this stupidity. By the stupidity I mean by the gender bashing and generalising of gender and nationality going back and forth. Heres a tip for any of us, next time anyone sees a topic that has to do with gender bashing ignore it (the poster is looking for angry replies because they are being sh*t disturbers). This topic is very much dead so can we please for the sake of all that is good and holy stop reviving it.

here some evolution process some men that people like to point at.

-is born

-get his 1st borner

-start chasing girls

-start chasing women

-start chasing girls again

-finaly gets married

-then grows up(well some of them)

thats men off all races

DA_BEAST   

My Beautiful SOMALI SISTAS i know exactly where you coming from but however HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SAID ALL OUR GIRLS ARE BLAH BLAH?just because my heart has been broken by an individual i hear you say THAT'S NOT FAIR?i said it before and i'll say it again WE HAVE SOME MEN THAT WE RATHER NOT MENTION.i'll never ever say something bad against my fellow somali sisters why?coz i have a SOMALI QUEEN as a MOTHER and five PRINCESSES as a SISTERS and a special LADY that i hope to MARRY someday and grow old with her so HOW ON EARTH CAN I SAY SOMETHING BAD AGAINST THEM?so my SISTERS you have to understand that WE GOT NOTHING BUT MAD LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU so let's SPREAD DA LOVE and QUIT DA HATRED do i hear you agreeing wit me by noddin' u r head? ;)

N.O.R.F   

Bro beast, just let them at it, as soon their desired man comes along they will change their beliefs for sure. We have been hearing this for years and it will never end, So just let them!

Kool_Kat   

Da_Beast, walaalo stop repeating yourself... We all know ALL SOMALI men are NOT the same... I haven't seen any post here that suggests they are... So, please just stop repeating yourself... You know we have a MAN for a father, a MAN for a brother, and a MAN for a husband/boyfriend...Just like you have a mother, a sister, and a wife/girlfriend...

Walaahay, I don't see what you're trying to get across, eveything you have to say, has already been said... So for the last time, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!!!

Changed   

KOOL KAT SAID IT ALL.....

BRO HA ISKA WAAALIN NOOH :D

AND WHO SAID ALL SOMALI MEN ARE S*UCKERS....ALL DAT WAS SAID WAS ALL MEN ARE A LIKE THAT IS WHITES, BLACK, SOMALIS AND SO ON.....THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DA BAD FISH AND DA GOOD FISH SO DONT TRY TO BE ALL NAIVE IN HERE AND IF U ARE REALLY BEING NAIVE DEN BRO LOOK AROUND U.. DEEPER THIS TIME...AIGHT :D

PEAZE AND LOVE YOW