Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Man with 2 wives (a story)

There was a middle-aged man, who, getting tired of his first wife decided to marry the beautiful, young girl next door. The man had thick beautiful salt and pepper hair that he cared for and loved. THe first wife, wanting him to appear mature and her age, started to pluck his black hairs when her slept with her.

The young wife, wanting her husband to appear more youthful and closer to her age, started to pluck his gray hairs, when he came to sleep with her.

Soon, the man found himself completely bald, without a single hair on his head. He was outraged, and his wifes were horrified. SO GUYS WHAT IS THE MORAL OF THIS STORY?.

Woman's perspective: moral of the story is a man who marries more than 1 wife deserves to have his hair plucked out to baldness.

A man's perspective: moral of the story is a women are always trying to change men whether he is married/to one or more, physically, emotionally and financially to fit her idealized version.

If u ask me, "ninku huurdo waynaa?"

Macalin   

Woman's perspective: moral of the story is a man who marries more than 1 wife deserves to have his hair plucked out to baldness.

A man's perspective: moral of the story is a women are always trying to change men whether he is married/to one or more, physically, emotionally and financially to fit her idealized version.

If u ask me, "ninku huurdo waynaa?"

KKKKK!@@Socrates....Nice Analysis adeer....I was wondering ninka maxaa kudiray naagaha timaha ka rifo ragga? :D