Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Minnesota Timberwolves playoff games!!!

Jaabir   

Well too bad, thay lost game one tonight..

and from the way they were strugling tonight, i dont think they gon take Kings out!!

share your thoughts and predictions.. :(

Gediid   

We talked about this on Bahaltalk last might while the game was on.....Told the MN folks to get ready for an azzwhopping from the Kings and I will say it again here.......... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Go Kings

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

polar bears! aka! mini soooodha! i feel you pain but your azz is grass! the kings will smoke u boyz/gals! aigt! no hard feelings!lol
:D:D

Polar bear my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaas niguuuuuuah.. :D:D:D tonights game was somthing else walaahi..

Go T WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLVES :D

Xalimo7   

who needs Tyra, when Prince in the house (Contraversy), anyway if Timbwlvs, don't act their acts together,i will be joining the coming draft to help this team up.I can't watch it anymore.

Baaniyal   

Timberwolves played like lions last night, damn Garnett is some player,wished we had him rather than the useless Vince Carter. How mnay of y'all got heart attacks when Peja Stojakovic kept sticking those threes with some ease?

How mnay of y'all got heart attacks when Peja Stojakovic kept sticking those threes with some ease?

Man that was crazy the guy was on fire but he missed big free throws that could've won the game for them..Great win for T'wolves one more tommorow night and i think it is a wraaaaaaaaap..

rudy my nigga kings 4 life .... it's ok yall can talk all ya wants but i promise kings will hav the last laugh ....

asxantu