baala xoofto

ZINADA IN SOMALI LOO FASAXAAN RABAA LAAKIIN WADAADAA DIIDAY! GUDOOMIYE KUX. PARLM SOMALIA SACDIYO 🤔

I see a lot of South Somalia folks spend unnecessary amount of hours talking about the most successful School in Africa Abaarso Tech. Just because a CNN journalist visited the School and prepared some reports about its successes. The CNN journalist happens to be a well known Gay activist. 

The same CNN journalists was also on the ground in Mogadishu reporting on the humanaterian situation there a couple of year earlier. 

Waxa wax aad looga yaxyaxo ah, baarlamaanka Somalia oo dhexdiisa lagaga hadlaayo kalmado aad ka yaxyaxayso sida nin - nin kale u tagaaya, iyo naag meesha dhalmada meel aan ahayn looga tagaayo. Waa sharci dhan oo hor yaala Parlamaanka Somalia. 

In a relevant piece of information, Somalia's Passport no longer has the word "Sex" on its pages. All newer passports contain the word "Gender". Gender is a sexless word, which means anything can be claimed under that word. Whereas "sex" is only a binary word either Male or Female. 

i am not a fan of sacdiyo. Laakiin, sheikhaan ilaahay ha ka baqo, oo qof hadal uusan dhihin in uu yiraahdo saas bay tiri waa danbi ween.

Laga yaabo in aysan ba akhrin waxa meesha ku qoran.

galbeedi   

That is an ugly and misleading headline. 

She never said " Zinada In la fasaxo ayaan rabba". 

Of course " Xeerka Jinsiga" is bad and shouldn't be allowed in Somalia. This is a campaign pushed by certain NGO's. In Mogadishu, few members of parliament are pushing this, but in Somaliland the government pushed and tried to pass in the parliament.

Sacdiya was talking about the rape of young girls and some issues about womens right, but she doesn't understand the behind the scene campaign of this issue.

Can't Baalo Xoofto and company bring things in a reasonable way for others to understand instead of misleading people just to score points.

First of all the title comes straight from the Youtube link where the Sheekh has given it to his content. 

I agree in the conclusions reached by the Sheekh. By unequivocally blaming the Uluma as the obstacle against the approval of the law, she shows no shame in the content of the mentioned Bill, rather finds abhorrent that it was blocked - not by the parliament but as she said by the Uluma. 

The take away from this brazen support of the Bill - which said that she will re-introduce, is that, she doesn't mind the items listed under it - which include the 'consented' sex between two adults (Provides No distinction between what that means, male-male sex comes under this hidden clause, also unmarried female-male intercourse is ok so long both are ok with it) as permissible. Also the same law calls intercourse between legally married Husband and Wife as "Rape" if Wife does not consent to it. Go figure. 

7 hours ago, Samafal said:

Do you have a copy of the rejected draft? Have you read it yourself?

I have previously seen screenshots of key pages of this Bill. Unfortunatley, I couldn't locate it from my Social Media previously shared posts. But If I come across it, I will post them here.

Sacdiya doubles down on her resolve to pass the new Fusuq laws in Somalia Parliament. She threatens those social media activists who live in the West to keep quiet or else she (read her Western backers) will make sure they pay for it.

galbeedi   

Now it is clear. This crazy woman is on a mission.

Is this the most important issue facing Mogadishu Today.

WAxaan maqli jiray " nin soori qaaday waa nin seefi qaaday". Waar naagtaan Gudoomiye ku xigeenka ha laga qaado si dhibkeeda loo yareeyo