Sign in to follow this  
Positive

Disclosures about Aliens and Ufos

Positive   

Lately while most of us have been busy to making a living, politics and other time consuming but important interests there have been other (hot) topics which may have escaped the attention of many of us. One topic I will mention is DISCLOSURES of the existence of Aliens. There have been an ongoing disclosure sessions about Alien Life that visits earth and sightings of flying vehicles they use. These disclosures which are gaining more momentum now are mainly concentrated in Canada and USA. Prominent persons who have retired from service in USA and Canada are coming forward now and are claiming- in the disclosures- that Aliens are REAL and that the USA government and many other governments have been secretly dealing with them for decades.

"Now is the time", they say, "that this truth has to be revealed to the public".

Here is a link to a disclosure video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1776848428018799270

Besides there are some claims that in fact the holy Qu'ran and Sunnah confirm the existence of the Aliens! The following link is one of them:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7906/

What are your thoughts about the existence of the Aliens in general and particularly about the topic: Islam and the Aliens ?

If there is a truth in these disclosures and the Aliens come forward, publicly now, how would that affect us as muslims?

Thanks

The Awakener2

To sway this skeptic, you need: incontestable evidence for either Alien existence or governmental coverup. Sorry but personal testimonies and anecdotal accounts mean peanuts.

Other beings exist on earth with us but i don't believe that aliens exist.I mean aliens as of beings from some corner of the universe.Other wise the Quran would have disclosed that.In General ,Allah knows best.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

To sway this skeptic, you need: incontestable evidence for either Alien existence or governmental coverup. Sorry but personal testimonies and anecdotal accounts mean peanuts.

Did you watch the video, too? God, it was boring.

No offense, but there was no concrete evidence to support their bogus claims that the aliens being pissed off at us. I found it bizarre they discussed the energy crises and the environment when they should be more concerned with supporting their allegations.

I'd more likely believe they were seeing Jinns then aliens. For more info, read the surah on Jinns.

Witeshark,if i told u that UFO's exist would u take my word for it?Ever heard about the jinni folks?Man its them.They can fly,come in all weird shapes and sizes.It got to be them,don't look any further for them,they live in ur toliet.

Biixi   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Don't look any further for them,they live in ur toliet.

:D Is that why we don't eat or talk in there?

What about married people that do other stuff in there, are they being watched?